PDA

View Full Version : Story Lines

Tinner
03-30-2005, 06:20 PM
There are some interesting events that could happen for tonights game and for the rest of the playoffs!

Will Moore get to play?
Is Vandermeer to injured to play?
Will Brent dress Kline? or continue to use Flatters?
Has Johnson awoken from his deep sleep?
Will the crowd sit on their collective hands?
Will MH try to play a tougher brand of hockey? can they?
Has Rome come into his own as a force to reckon with?

Can the Rebels put together back to back to back wins and decide their fate with authority?

We'll see and hope that things continue to go our way. Playoff hockey, playoff intensity, and playoff adrenilin are making the prognistigators take a second look.

Shinyshoes
03-30-2005, 06:37 PM
Will Moore get to play? Doubt it, give Flatters another game, If it aint Broke.....

Is Vandermeer to injured to play?.Yes, Dont expect Vandermeer back at all this year.....it looks season ending...

Will Brent dress Kline? or continue to use Flatters?As above, Go with flatters. Cline(with a "C" not a "K") in his better games has had trouble keeping up at this level this season. Stick with whats working

Has Johnson awoken from his deep sleep?With that shot in Medicine hat to the top corner, and again last night off the far post, I would like to think he is beginning to shake off the rust. He deserves a little slack though...he was out for almost 2 months.
Will the crowd sit on their collective hands?Dont we always??...Ill Be trying my best!

Will MH try to play a tougher brand of hockey? can they?Can they? I dont know, I think their size really limits them. Will they? Look for them to try to draw us into some penalties with alot of stickwork and after the whistle shinanigans.

Has Rome come into his own as a force to reckon with?He was known in MJ as a Playoff man...I think he will continue to get hotter as the playoffs continue
Can the Rebels put together back to back to back wins and decide their fate with authority? GOD I HOPE SO!!!

Lets go boys!!