PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Raiders

Billy Blade
03-30-2005, 10:24 PM
A well played series and a very deserved victory. Good luck in the second round with whoever you face.

Hitmen1
03-30-2005, 10:30 PM
I picked the raider to win but I never would have imagined such a short series. Congrats on being the first team into the second round.

Spungy
03-30-2005, 11:47 PM
Congratulations and good luck in the second round!!

Flathead
03-31-2005, 12:07 AM
Congrats on the win! You guys deserve it, good luck in round 2. :clap:

Sput
03-31-2005, 12:33 AM
Congrats PA! Keep things rolling your way in the second round :thumb:

Knuckle Chucker
03-31-2005, 02:13 AM
Thanks guys. We got our money's worth tonight. The building exploded when Depape scored the winning goal. Congratulations Blades on a great regular season and good luck next year....except when you play us :D

Furback
03-31-2005, 03:37 AM
I would like to say that i almost pee'd myself laughing when i saw flatt leaving the ice with tears streaming down his face. It made my year he had a terrible series and it couldnt happen to a nicer guy.

kelownakarl
03-31-2005, 09:38 AM
good job raiders, you have a good club and best of luck in round 2.

gershy
03-31-2005, 10:16 AM
Yes, good luck Raiders. Here's rooting for you guys for the rest of the playoffs.

grumphy
03-31-2005, 10:22 AM
Congrats Raiders-----lots of time to heal up before the next round

mat01800
03-31-2005, 02:04 PM
Congrats PA :clap:

Even though I have had some differences with people I guess that is what happens with playoff hockey

Furback
03-31-2005, 03:03 PM
yes diffrences and i was right you were wrong its not your fault you support the blades at least you stood by them.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-31-2005, 04:52 PM
yes diffrences and i was right you were wrong its not your fault you support the blades at least you stood by them.

Us Blades fans who stand by our team through good and bad are real hockey fans and then you have the bandwagon jumpers and the poor losers who quit supporting their them because they have a bad season, or get knocked out of the Playoffs in the first round and stuff like that. I still beleive in the Blades, because they showed that they can rebound from a brutal season last year, the team did go on an unessisary slump at the end of the season that did effect our playoff run IMO. It is not the end off the world and there is always next season. I think that the Blades will get better as the years go by, because Lorne Molleken who was nomanated for coach of the year and will lead them into battle with the new and upcomming talent. Hell I might even buy season tickets for next season :groovy:

Furback
03-31-2005, 05:07 PM
well im glad you support your team and i do give credit to the most improved team. if they add a little more size and grit to the mix and monnette steps up they could have even better success next year.

Knuckle Chucker
04-01-2005, 10:50 AM
well im glad you support your team and i do give credit to the most improved team. if they add a little more size and grit to the mix and monnette steps up they could have even better success next year.

The key will be goaltending. I don't think Monnette is the answer so look for the Blades to trade for a goaltender. Just my opinion

Brandon Wheatkings
04-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Congrats P.A.

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-01-2005, 11:14 AM
The key will be goaltending. I don't think Monnette is the answer so look for the Blades to trade for a goaltender. Just my opinion

I do think goaltending is and will be the key for next season. I think all of our 3 20yr old spots will be full unless the NHL returns. If that is the case than Mike Green will go up with the big, but not so big club, Washington Capitals. If he stays up their then that would free up a 20 yr old spot so no doubt molleken will go after a goaltender and he will probably not hesitate to give up some skill for a tough guy (like Tanner Shultz I really wish we had kept him) and didn't he get traded for Paul Brown? Who was also 20 and he stayed with Nashville's afilliate all season.