PDA

View Full Version : Tough to take, but a great season!

Billy Blade
03-30-2005, 10:27 PM
It's always tough to lose in the first round, never mind a sweep, and especially when it's against an arch rival! But regardless, this season was much better than last year and a great turn-around for the club. It's unfortunate everything fell apart toward the end of the season but it will be a part of the learning process, it will make the team better next season from what they've learned.

Thanks for the fun season Blades, and have a good summer! Good luck to the Raiders in the second round.

Hitmen1
03-30-2005, 11:49 PM
The Blades have no reason to hang their heads. After the terrible season they had last year, this year they made huge strides forward and should be pleased with how far they have come. It is disappointing to lose in the first round and us Hitmen fans know the feeling of losing to the arch rival in the playoffs. Congrats on the season!

Knuckle Chucker
03-31-2005, 02:23 AM
Congratulations Blades on a great reg. season......especially after the outcome of the season before. :thumb:

Furback
03-31-2005, 03:38 AM
ya Billy you owe me I expect to have hocket genius put there shortly

Pirate005
03-31-2005, 04:36 AM
First you have to learn how to spell, Furback!

Billy Blade
03-31-2005, 08:44 AM
ya Billy you owe me I expect to have hocket genius put there shortly

Sure, I'll do it when I get home tonight. I'll put "hocket genious" just so you PA boys don't get confused if it isn't in your "language". ;)

Knuckle Chucker
03-31-2005, 09:33 AM
First you have to learn how to spell, Furback!

How did you like game 4 Tyler??? You got you money's worth last night even if you didn't like the outcome. Are you going to be at the Art Hauser Centre watching and cheering on the Raiders. Now that the Blades s**t the bed are you going to become a Raider fan??? We all know you want to....now is your chance.

Furback
03-31-2005, 10:23 AM
hey tyler the only thing i need to know how to spell is sweep.

grumphy
03-31-2005, 10:39 AM
After last season's disaster you made tremdious strides this year-----Rome was not built in a day, and I am sure this, (although tough to take), will be a charictor builder for next year. (furball isn,t the only one needing a spell checker :laugh: :laugh: )

Jovorock
03-31-2005, 11:41 AM
I would imagine Moliken, the fans and the boys are pretty down this morning, but they should be proud of their season. The Rockets underachieved for the first five years in Kelowna until they got a winning additute and work effort.

Nothing wrong with worst to first.

Brandon Wheatkings
04-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Congrats on the season you did have.What a turnaround from 7 wins to 37.I think the turning point for the Blades woes came when the wheatkings thrashed them 8-0 and regained top spot in the east.,when the Blades had something of 11 pts up on us.