PDA

View Full Version : I Still Believe

Chuckles
04-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Well i'm just writing maybe this will get to the players or what not. But i still think we can take Calgary one game at a time. Just bring our game leave the it all on the Ice. GO Broncos Go. .. .ever so sad i can't make the trip but i will be cheering loud from the comfort of my home. If i didn't have to work i so would of been there. But Go Broncos Go win this one and will rock that rink for ya on saturday:D

Toswammi
04-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Lets Go Broncos

Series isn't over until one team wins 4.

Offsider
04-11-2008, 03:58 PM
We have been playing with them all the games have been close . Go get them boys one shift at a time everyone back home is pulling for you . :clap:

Link Dog
04-11-2008, 04:49 PM
So much character on this team! Fully expect our best effort of the playoffs. I actually think there is more pressure on Calgary then us. Pretty sure they don't want to come back to a ruckus iplex one game away from 7. Relax and do your thing boys. Let's Go Broncos!!!! Wooooooooo!!

Flathead
04-11-2008, 05:20 PM
If we can get a win tonight and get it back to home ice, we'll have a good chance with last change and the loud crowd and then anything can happen in a game 7. Let's go Broncos!!!!

Flathead
04-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Broncos in 7!!!! I STILL BELIEVE!!! GO BRONCOS GO!