PDA

View Full Version : You would you rather play hitmen or broncos

hurricaneflag7
04-12-2008, 02:55 PM
Just figured I'd ask the canes fans you they would rather play.....for me i think it would be the broncos.....since we've had experience against the hitmen in the playoffs before......but i guess it doesn't really matter as the canes have a better team this year......LETS GO HURRICANES!!!!! :)

Bocephus
04-12-2008, 03:17 PM
I want the Hitmen out of the playoffs as soon as possible but I would like to attend away games in the third round.
That means Calgary is closer and far more seats available.
I am some what torn. Neither team seems unbeatable.
I say bring on the Hitmen as we could aveng a few defeats in past playoffs at their hands. :thumb:

hobster
04-12-2008, 03:57 PM
If Swifty makes it past Calgary there confidnse levill is gonna go through the roof. If i was a Hurricane fan, i would hope for Calgary to win i think Moose Jaw and Swift Current have allready beat down on them in a physicle levill as it is.

wheat_city96
04-12-2008, 05:13 PM
go blades go

moon
04-12-2008, 05:48 PM
I think Calgary is certainly the more talented team and the one that scares me the most, but Yonkman is a much more scary opponent between the goalies and that can make all the difference in the play-offs. SC seems to be on a role lately and playing better than their 7th seed would indicate. I wasn't impressed by them when I saw them this year and would think they would be the better choice, however I am sure Regina and Calgary thought they would be a good choice for opponent as well given the other options.

Either way it will be a tough series and the Canes will have to be at their best. Personally, I think that if the Canes do play at their best they can take either team and be successful.

I hope the series goes to game 7 either way and that the Canes are ready for either team that comes out of the match-up.

Bocephus
04-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Then on the other hand. If we play the Hitmen then that means that we have to wait even longer for another home game. Probably 10 days between home games. That sucks. One week is bad enough if we play the Broncos.

localguy
04-12-2008, 09:19 PM
It doesn't matter who, we will win. From what I have seen, noone in the East has a better team than we do.

wheat_city96
04-13-2008, 03:06 AM
It doesn't matter who, we will win. From what I have seen, noone in the East has a better team than we do.

the Calgary Hitmen...??? top team in the league man come on

loudi94
04-13-2008, 08:09 AM
Regular season means nothing. If it did, you'd notice our 5-1 record against them and you wouldn't be so smug. :wave:

HURRICANE'S ROCK
04-13-2008, 12:31 PM

Better by what........3 points. Since game 12 of the season we have a better record than they do. I think the last 60 games mean a lot more than the first 12. Also we went 5-1 against them and shut them out I think twice. I believe we are like 7-1 in our last 8 games in the Saddledome. Our boys love playing in that building. Top team in the East is debatable, but I guess we will all find out soon enough. You Brandon fans all picked the Ice in the poll on here and we absolutely destroyed them. You still think your boys are in this and Schenn will score the iwnner in game 7 of the East final. Your long gone and lost to a better team. Admit it and go golfing!!!!!!!! vci33

sbtatter
04-13-2008, 12:48 PM
You Brandon fans all picked the Ice in the poll on here and we absolutely destroyed them. You still think your boys are in this and Schenn will score the iwnner in game 7 of the East final. Your long gone and lost to a better team. Admit it and go golfing!!!!!!!! vci33You're wrond, We didn't all pick the ice! And just b/c we're out doesn't stop us being interested in the playoffs, have a little class HR and be happy we're all interested!!

wheat_city96
04-13-2008, 02:45 PM
Better by what........3 points. Since game 12 of the season we have a better record than they do. I think the last 60 games mean a lot more than the first 12. Also we went 5-1 against them and shut them out I think twice. I believe we are like 7-1 in our last 8 games in the Saddledome. Our boys love playing in that building. Top team in the East is debatable, but I guess we will all find out soon enough. You Brandon fans all picked the Ice in the poll on here and we absolutely destroyed them. You still think your boys are in this and Schenn will score the iwnner in game 7 of the East final. Your long gone and lost to a better team. Admit it and go golfing!!!!!!!! vci33

am i not allowed to have say just because my team is out??? i didnt know that was a rule on this forum but whatever il leave and let you cane fans talk about this series, jesus like sbtatter said, have some class man.

hitmanfan
04-13-2008, 05:18 PM
You were 1-7 against the Ice. It's a new season now, anything can happen.

localguy
04-13-2008, 09:40 PM
You were 1-7 against the Ice. It's a new season now, anything can happen.

I agree, but having seen Calgary play in the post season, I'm not too worried.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
04-13-2008, 10:01 PM
You're wrond, We didn't all pick the ice! And just b/c we're out doesn't stop us being interested in the playoffs, have a little class HR and be happy we're all interested!!

I'm wrond..........................not. I am round ya, but my wieght should not come into play. pbj Hey sbtatter, I love how passionate you are for the DUB and your team and please keep posting on here as that makes it more fun for all of us. No, you did not ""all"" pick the Ice but most of you did. I will have a tally on here tommorrow as to how many Sask/Man fans did or did not pick the Ice vs the rest of the fans who picked us. But for now let's all have fun dude. Your posts are always interesting and make this site more interesting so stay with us Canes fans for our MEM CUP RUN................me hopes so anyway. Any how "sbt" , I like your posts and stay on here and have fun with the Canes Mem Cup posts.........we hope!!! haha I am gonna have as much fun on here as I can cause you gotta admit, we have a sweet team to watch and win or lose............we CANES fans are hugely lucky this year to have this team. Canes of 08 ROCK. Fadden, Boychuk, King, Juha, Wright, Sbisa are ready to win. All the other players really want to win this thing to, and that is huge for us. Lord knows the fans here need and deserve a winner. dancing pi :wave: haha :p :frog: vci34 applause

sbtatter
04-13-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm wrond..........................not. I am round....... ya, but my wieght should not come into play. pbj
That darn D and G, I have no idea how i got those letters mixed up!!!