PDA

View Full Version : Round 4 vs Spokane

wheat_city96
04-13-2008, 10:15 PM
OOOOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSS... Gettin ahead of myself. It is gonna happens fans. Get ready for it. HITMEN IN THE DUB FINAL.............YA!!!!! :groovy:

hitmanfan
04-13-2008, 10:51 PM
One game at a time. Don't get to far ahead.

localguy
04-13-2008, 11:36 PM
OOOOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSS... Gettin ahead of myself. It is gonna happens fans. Get ready for it. HITMEN IN THE DUB FINAL.............YA!!!!! :groovy:

OH Wheatcity, quite funny, coming from a guy who's team hasn't played in nearly a month. I would think you would cheer for the team that beat you then you could blindly claim that you deserve to be in the final. Keep grsping at straws so to speak. I think you are right about Spokane being in the final though.

wheat_city96
04-14-2008, 12:12 AM
OH Wheatcity, quite funny, coming from a guy who's team hasn't played in nearly a month. I would think you would cheer for the team that beat you then you could blindly claim that you deserve to be in the final. Keep grsping at straws so to speak. I think you are right about Spokane being in the final though.

ha just havin some fun with you cane fans you guys are fun to heat up.

hurricaneflag7
04-14-2008, 03:12 PM
First lets see if the hitwomen haha can get passed the canes.....LETS GO HURRICANES!!!!!! yeehoo

Bugsy
04-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Thanks for jinxing the Hitmen, wheat city. ;) Here's hoping you're right though. I'd love to see the Hitmen in the Memorial Cup. Too bad Ottawa wo't be there. Get a little revenge for '99. dancing pi

grainbear
04-14-2008, 08:49 PM
It seems that a lot of Calgary sucess lately has to do with the performance of Galardi.He has looked very well, i think the key to the Canes play has to be with the whole team learning what it takes to play in the post season.I believe they have learnt the lesson and maybe Calgary has as well as Speedy Creek did give it a noble try. Time will tell who has learnt the most ,naturally we Canes fans still believe. Not sure why we are seeing so much time between the two games in Calgary and then tuesday and wednesday here. Anyone know whats booked into the Sportsplex for Sunday or did the league or shaw cable dictate the home games in Lethbridge. Whats the word É

sbtatter
04-14-2008, 09:03 PM
It seems that a lot of Calgary sucess lately has to do with the performance of Galardi.He has looked very well, i think the key to the Canes play has to be with the whole team learning what it takes to play in the post season.I believe they have learnt the lesson and maybe Calgary has as well at Speedy Creek did give it a noble try. Time will tell who has learnt the most ,naturally we Canes fans still believe. Not sure why we are seeing so much time between the two games in Calgary and then tuesday and wednesday here. Anyone know whats booked into the Sportsplex for Sunday or did the league or shaw cable dictate the home games in Lethbridge. Whats the wordHaven't you guys shut down White normally? Because he'll be a key guy for you slow down after his monster series against Swift.......

hitmanfan
04-14-2008, 09:22 PM
Hitwomen, that's real lame. What are you in grade two? Everyone worries about Whites line, but Kozun, Bortis and Galiardi have been lighting it up.

Pete76
04-14-2008, 10:58 PM
Don't get me wrong, I would love a spot against your team in the finals ... but for us spokane fans, the Tri series is almost larger than the memorial cup itself ... I'm sure for the players the ultimate goal is the cup ... but beating Tri, our rival team that skates near a nuclear waste dump ... yeah, that is huge!

wheat_city96
04-14-2008, 11:03 PM
Hitwomen, that's real lame. What are you in grade two? Everyone worries about Whites line, but Kozun, Bortis and Galiardi have been lighting it up.

i agree that was pretty lame

localguy
04-14-2008, 11:24 PM

I have enjoyed watching Kozun from the first time I saw him play. He has had good success against us too. He is a great skater with high skill, will be a force for the nixt couple years if he continues to develope at the rate he has this season. The "KGB line" (feel free to use that hitmen fans), has been dynamite, should be a real good series if both teams show up. I'll be in the Dome on Friday, makin noise.

hitmanfan
04-15-2008, 12:05 AM
I have enjoyed watching Kozun from the first time I saw him play. He has had good success against us too. He is a great skater with high skill, will be a force for the nixt couple years if he continues to develope at the rate he has this season. The "KGB line" (feel free to use that hitmen fans), has been dynamite, should be a real good series if both teams show up. I'll be in the Dome on Friday, makin noise.

As much of a force as a 5'8" 150lb guy can be. He takes a lickin and keeps on ticken. And seems to have boundless chemistry with his "KGB" line mates. (I love that by the way). Never stops skating or competing. Hopefully Sceviour doesn't get 4 goals again like last time at the 'Dome. Should be a dandy series and it will be on Shaw as well.

hurricaneflag7
04-15-2008, 08:06 AM

That's because you guys are lame haha ...LETS GO HURRICANES!!!!!! :laugh:

localguy
04-15-2008, 09:05 AM
That's because you guys are lame haha ...LETS GO HURRICANES!!!!!! :laugh:

Just so you know, this is not the playground, please have some respect.

nivek_wahs
04-15-2008, 09:40 AM
Seeing as this thread was started to get a response...

The WHLFans rules state...

1.2 No "Trolling": Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

I thought it would be best to lock the thread before it may get out of hand.