PDA

View Full Version : Classy Vancity!

Teaps
03-31-2005, 02:40 AM
Very classy...was just watching replays of the game winner and saw a fan try and grab a rocket flag out of a ladies hand..............Your pretty Classy over there Vancouver...goes to show EVERYONE how bad they treat other fans......

rinkrat
03-31-2005, 02:46 AM
there's a guy I think you should meet,he seems to have similar viewpoints to you.I can only introduce you,you'll have to pursue things further...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=40684&messageid=1112258107

fightstrap50
03-31-2005, 08:34 AM
your really one to talk about class there teaps, after your post the other day id be embarrased to pull my head from my ass buddy. grow up. maybe the lady and the guy were chatting all night, for all you know he was fooling around with her. To bad Vancouver coudnt take you guys 3 games to 1 last night. GO ICE GO!!! :thumb:

Teaps
03-31-2005, 08:42 AM
hey bobloblaw......So what...you think me a Rocketfuel are related in some way? :clap: Congrats....has it taken you THIS long to realise that RocketFuel is the one and only me?

Jovorock
03-31-2005, 09:07 AM
Very classy...was just watching replays of the game winner and saw a fan try and grab a rocket flag out of a ladies hand..............Your pretty Classy over there Vancouver...goes to show EVERYONE how bad they treat other fans......
So what if he grabbed the flag, what did he do with it? Maybe he was joking around and handed it back to her?

Relax Teaps, your taking it all a little too serious!

kelownakarl
03-31-2005, 09:29 AM
Another classless post teaps. please leave the crap at the white board.

Squig
03-31-2005, 09:42 AM
You always find something to ***** about - win or lose you squeal about something. Time to grow up!!

Teaps
03-31-2005, 10:02 AM
Hey...I'm just trying to point out that it was pretty unsportsmanlike for a van fan to do something like that.....

RocketMan
03-31-2005, 10:03 AM
To bad Vancouver coudnt take you guys 3 games to 1 last night.More importantly, too bad the Blazer's couldn't take the ice 3 games to 1.

Jovorock
03-31-2005, 10:18 AM
More importantly, too bad the Blazer's couldn't take the ice 3 games to 1.
Are the Ice fans worried about Kelowna? I think they should worry about the Blazers instead of what the Giants and Rockets are doing.

DoubleDee
03-31-2005, 10:29 AM
How many log in names do you have? :confused:

I have one and I use it everywhere I post. Why do you find in necessary to keep changing it? I am not trying to be a b!%@h here it is just very confusing.

Jared, RocketFuel, Teaps or whatever you are using at the moment pick a name and stick with it. That would also mean having to stand behind everything you say and be accountable for it.
__________________________________________________ _______________

On to the comment about the flag getting pulled out of the ladies hand - yes I must admit it kind of upset me as well and if it was in fact a jerk being an a$$ then I hope something was done after the cameras moved away.

However, we were not there and we have no clue what led to the events. It could have been all in fun or it could have been a mean attach against her. Who knows.

Possibly, to give another option, was that she kept waving it in the guys face all game and he had warned her to stop and she didn't. I know I would snap and pull it out of someone’s hands if they did that to me all game!

kelownakarl
03-31-2005, 10:30 AM
How many log in names do you have? :confused:

I have one and I use it everywhere I post. Why do you find in necessary to keep changing it? I am not trying to be a b!%@h here it is just very confusing.

Jared, RocketFuel, Teaps or whatever you are using at the moment pick a name and stick with it. That would also mean having to stand behind everything you say and be accountable for it.
__________________________________________________ _______________

On to the comment about the flag getting pulled out of the ladies hand - yes I must admit it kind of upset me as well and if it was in fact a jerk being an a$$ then I hope something was done after the cameras moved away.

However, we were not there and we have no clue what led to the events. It could have been all in fun or it could have been a mean attach against her. Who knows.

Possibly, to give another option, was that she kept waving it in the guys face all game and he had warned her to stop and she didn't. I know I would snap and pull it out of someone’s hands if they did that to me all game!

Well said.... COuldnt have said it better myself.

RocketMan
03-31-2005, 11:08 AM
Are the Ice fans worried about Kelowna?Hell ya. They know what happened when the ice faced kelowna this year. They got only 1 win in four games and that win was at the very start of the season. Actually, in the last 10 games vs Kelowna, including last year's playoffs, the ice are 1-8-1. No wonder they are worried.
I think they should worry about the Blazers instead of what the Giants and Rockets are doing.Yes, they should b/c the Blazers are giving them all they can handle. :laugh:

mccabe23
03-31-2005, 11:17 AM

Someone on the other board said it was Darzins billet. He is in fact correct. That was Lauris's billet who was waving the flag and I'm sure she was very happy he scored. I don't think it really led to much after the camera panned away. He grabbed the flag but she didn't let go and he kept walking. She was probably so thrilled Lauris scored and we won, that she didn't even care. I suppose someone could ask her on Friday. She sits in section 103 I believe and always wears a Latvia jersey with Darzins name on the back.

Anyway, WAY TO GO LAURIS!!!!! AND WAY TO GO ROCKETS!!!!

Hey DoubleDee......work your magic and get a bus together for Saturday!! lol

Teaps
03-31-2005, 11:20 AM
I use all of them DD...Jared = Real Name (Or is it?)...Teaps = Usual screen name...and RocketFuel = Name just so i can post on the white board....

RocketMan
03-31-2005, 11:25 AM
Anyway, WAY TO GO LAURIS!!!!! AND WAY TO GO ROCKETS!!!! Anyway, back to your thread OP from yesterday. Way to go Mccabe23 for reminding the troops that the Rockets are still the champs and could and did pull it off in Vancouver.:thumb:

DoubleDee
03-31-2005, 01:18 PM
Hey DoubleDee......work your magic and get a bus together for Saturday!! lol

Not going to happen.

Unfortunately, because I am not well known in this area with the bus companies, I would have to dish all the money out up front with no refund possibility if we had to cancel (also for the tickets). If we had a little more time it could be a possibility. Maybe next season it will work better after we have run a few busses I will be better known and trusted with my word. ;)

Sorry!

mccabe23
03-31-2005, 01:31 PM
Not going to happen.

Unfortunately, because I am not well known in this area with the bus companies, I would have to dish all the money out up front with no refund possibility if we had to cancel (also for the tickets). If we had a little more time it could be a possibility. Maybe next season it will work better after we have run a few busses I will be better known and trusted with my word. ;)

Sorry!

Probably just as well. Since we'll take the series on Saturday in Game 6, we'd probably get chased out of that arena pretty darn fast! lol :laugh: Go Rockets!!!!!

C.F
03-31-2005, 03:20 PM
Teaps, unless you were there and saw the whole thing, I suggest you keep your mouth shut. From what I saw after the Rockets first goal, she was facing the crowd, and waving the flag in their faces. I'd be a little frusterated too. I'm not saying pulling her flag out of her hand was right, but what makes you think she's inocent?

You're the last person that should be talking about class. I truly feel sorry for the classy Rocket fans in here that have to deal with you.

mccabe23
03-31-2005, 04:56 PM
Teaps, unless you were there and saw the whole thing, I suggest you keep your mouth shut. From what I saw after the Rockets first goal, she was facing the crowd, and waving the flag in their faces. I'd be a little frusterated too. I'm not saying pulling her flag out of her hand was right, but what makes you think she's inocent?

I saw her waving it after the first goal as well. However, she wasn't waving it in anyone's face. She had an aisle seat and stood in the aisle to wave it. No big deal....she's just supporting her team. Good on her!

Ahhhh....it was only a matter of time before the rivalry with the fans hit a high! It's a shame that one of these teams will be golfing in a weeks time. It's been a good series but hard on the nerves! Gotta say I'm sick of seeing Vancouver! What's it been now? 6 games in a row and still at least 2 more? Ouch!

On a side note, anyone else find it wierd that if there is a game 7, it's on Wednesday? Why the 4 day break? If the series ends up 3-3, I won't be able to wait til Wednesday!!!! Not to worry though, Kelowna will end it in 6. :p

rinkrat
03-31-2005, 05:04 PM
On a side note, anyone else find it wierd that if there is a game 7, it's on Wednesday? Why the 4 day break? If the series ends up 3-3, I won't be able to wait til Wednesday!!!! Not to worry though, Kelowna will end it in 6. :p

I was thinking the same thing,who does this favour? I think it would favour the Giants as I think the Rockets are better conditioned athletes.Therefore better suited to back to back games.As we just witnessed.The rest will help the Giants and their physical style.

mccabe23
03-31-2005, 05:08 PM
I was thinking the same thing,who does this favour? I think it would favour the Giants as I think the Rockets are better conditioned athletes.Therefore better suited to back to back games.As we just witnessed.The rest will help the Giants and their physical style.

I think it would favor the Rockets as they can rest at home knowing they get to play on homeice while the Giants will be on pins-and-needles waiting to come up to Kelowna. That said, anything can happen in a game 7. One bad bounce and it's over!

C.F
03-31-2005, 05:17 PM
I saw her waving it after the first goal as well. However, she wasn't waving it in anyone's face. She had an aisle seat and stood in the aisle to wave it. No big deal....she's just supporting her team. Good on her!

Ahhhh....it was only a matter of time before the rivalry with the fans hit a high! It's a shame that one of these teams will be golfing in a weeks time. It's been a good series but hard on the nerves! Gotta say I'm sick of seeing Vancouver! What's it been now? 6 games in a row and still at least 2 more? Ouch!

Well it looked a bit of rubbing it in if you ask me, but props to her, she's quite brave. ;) I'm not saying she did anything bad, I'm just saying none of us can comment one what happend, since we weren't there to witness what really happend.

Anyway, I hope she had a safe trip home.

Jovorock
03-31-2005, 05:23 PM
I think it would favor the Rockets as they can rest at home knowing they get to play on homeice while the Giants will be on pins-and-needles waiting to come up to Kelowna. That said, anything can happen in a game 7. One bad bounce and it's over!
Sting is at Propera Place Tuesday April5th, I don't know why they don't play Monday the 4th?

mccabe23
03-31-2005, 05:26 PM
Sting is at Propera Place Tuesday April5th, I don't know why they don't play Monday the 4th?

Sting should have to re-schedule! LOL :laugh: It's hockey season!!!

kelownakarl
03-31-2005, 06:26 PM
Sting should have to re-schedule! LOL :laugh: It's hockey season!!!

Or just cancel??? :groovy:

Beaner
03-31-2005, 07:14 PM

Is it first day of school after Spring break?

or

Sting may also have the venue booked for 2 days. Doubtful but possible.

RocketMan
03-31-2005, 07:33 PM
Sting should have to re-schedule! LOL :laugh: It's hockey season!!!I favour that option. :laugh:

RocketMan
03-31-2005, 09:03 PM
Or just cancel??? :groovy:Sorry Sting fans, but that's even a better option. :thumb:

kevanie97
03-31-2005, 10:24 PM
You have to be kidding me right?.........Its Sting, who gives a **** about watching the Rockets lose a playoff series when you can listen to "message in a bottle"and that message says Giants in 6 games.... :bounce: :groovy: :clap: :wave:

C.F
04-01-2005, 03:02 AM
The thing I love about Teaps, Is after making classless controversial threads, he never returns to his threads to back up his statements. Talk about a coward!

Furback
04-01-2005, 03:18 AM
teaps has a point about vancouver remember 94 that huge riot after the nucks lost they do have a little bit of a history.

Teaps
04-01-2005, 03:26 AM
Thank you furback...If figuring "Hey, we lost, let's trash the city" isn't classless losing, i dunno what is......

The thing I love about Teaps, Is after making classless controversial threads, he never returns to his threads to back up his statements. Talk about a coward!

You ever think that maybe i move on?

kevanie97
04-01-2005, 07:31 AM
No actually I don't, i think you are coward like he said........no sorry i know you are a coward.Your remarks were stupid as usual (which is expect of you).
Are you going to edit your post again and then claim you never said it? Yea your not a coward LOL, RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Be glad game 7 is on a wednesday Rocket fans, gives Weber more a chance to play in this series....

Jovorock
04-01-2005, 07:32 AM
You have to be kidding me right?.........Its Sting, who gives a **** about watching the Rockets lose a playoff series when you can listen to "message in a bottle"and that message says Giants in 6 games.... :bounce: :groovy: :clap: :wave:
Sting sucks, only female's like Sting, and wierd people like Kev.

kevanie97
04-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Sting sucks, only female's like Sting, and wierd people like Kev.

Look at that you and Sting have something in common,

DoubleDee
04-01-2005, 10:21 AM
your really one to talk about class there teaps, after your post the other day id be embarrased to pull my head from my ass buddy. grow up.
You're the last person that should be talking about class. I truly feel sorry for the classy Rocket fans in here that have to deal with you.
No actually I don't, i think you are coward like he said........no sorry i know you are a coward.Your remarks were stupid as usual (which is expect of you).
Are you going to edit your post again and then claim you never said it? Yea your not a coward LOL, RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

So, is this the norm to what happens on this site? Someone makes a comment, remark or an opinion and, even if it is not correct, they get jumped all over with personal attacks? Just want to know so I can be prepared in the future if others don't agree with what I say.

I am sure there is more history going on here that I am not aware of but it seems to me that it is a bit harsh!

Ok, so Teaps saw the flag issue differently then you or I. Is it called for to slam him personally like this?

Beaner
04-01-2005, 10:28 AM
No, Dee, this thread is the exception rather than the rule on this site.

Jovorock
04-01-2005, 10:30 AM
So, is this the norm to what happens on this site? Someone makes a comment, remark or an opinion and, even if it is not correct, they get jumped all over with personal attacks? Just want to know so I can be prepared in the future if others don't agree with what I say.

This will be the last personal attack I will allow, Teaps opened himself up by his own comments. Any futher comments like this whole thread will be moderated.

DoubleDee
04-01-2005, 10:48 AM

This will be the last personal attack I will allow, Teaps opened himself up by his own comments. Any futher comments like this whole thread will be moderated.

You are right; I can see how his remarks opened him up for attacks. He would have been better rephrasing it in such a way to not generalize all Vancouver fans together. We all have good and bad fans in every city.

I wasn't trying to cause any trouble I was just observing something that seemed harsh to me. I guess I just see things in a different light (lol - I sure love my rose colored glasses). Like I said - I could be missing a history here.

DoubleDee
04-01-2005, 01:14 PM
Quit Crying over that who cares about that your calling vancouver fans classless, i was in Kelowna for a game and a player from the other team got a knee on knee and he was screaming pain u all of the rockets fans booed him when he was getting helped off of the ice. So Rockets Fans you can all just shut up about who's classy and who's not.

Once again - not all Kelowna fans fit into the little mold you are indicating.

Couldn't you have said:

"we should stop arguing about who is or is not classless. I was in Kelowna for a game and a player from the other team got a knee on knee and he was screaming pain. Most of the rockets fans booed him as he was getting help off the ice. So, lets not talk about class. Bad things are done by some of your fans and some bad things are done by home fans in my barn."

I guess maybe I shouldn't be on boards like this because I just can't stand the level of immaturity, anger and hate that can be generated.

I know there are a lot of good people out there who love great hockey talk like me. Heated debates about the sport and the teams we support are a wonderful thing but I would like to think we can do it in a civilized and fun way.

Beaner
04-01-2005, 01:24 PM
I hate to say this but Jovo, I think its time to lock this and just let it die.