PDA

View Full Version : Dear Brawler

TriFan2005
04-19-2008, 12:51 AM
Nice to meet you at the game. what a game it was eh?

just as i said before that 2nd overtime it came down to 1 stupid mistake. that's why i hate ot games. no room for errors at all and it sucks. very suspensful though.

overall a great game to watch and honestly the better team won the game. i don't know what happened in the 2nd intermission but the Chiefs came out rocking and the Ams we're kinda lost.

brawler hit me up maybe we can catch a beer or 6 before sundays game.

brawler21
04-19-2008, 01:49 PM
WHAT A GAME MAN......Great meeting you as well.
yep,you were right...came down to a turnover........

hope i can make it back down tommorrow but i doubt it.if i do i'd be more then happy to toss a few down b4 the game...where do you usually go?

game on clrkth

Rebelchild
04-19-2008, 03:52 PM
...and a few other things. They said it was going to come down to a mistake on someones part mostly because after 80 minutes of hockey at that pace someone was going to be tired and someone else was going to be in the right place. Not a single one of those silly men listened to me though when they were making bets on who was going to capitalize on the mistake. Too bad I didn't have some money to throw into that pot cuz I called Ondrej. He has sure been the com-through kid for these playoffs! Oh and Brawler - you represented us Chief fans just fine. You looked downright estactic on TV!

TriFan2005
04-20-2008, 12:45 AM
brawler if you do make it to town i usually hang around kimo's before the games.... or my house cuz it's cheap and the bartender makes some STRONG drinks.

i knew it was gunna be roman or blackwater that got the lucky puck to land on their stick. both of them were all over in the offensive zone all night

can you do me a favor brawler? please send a memo to the chiefs front office that we don't like the trap lol

brawler21
04-20-2008, 04:44 PM
not going to make it :( but will be watching on my tv :bounce:

how can i give the front office a trap memo when we spent so much time in your offensive zone? LOL.

LUCKY BOUNCE? You mean bad turnover by mestery dont ya? was a good goal....if it wasnt you better give chet a little ribbin......heh heh

cheers....heres to a good game!!!!!!!!

GOOOOO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

HomerSimpson
04-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Maybe just boasting here, but...Right at the drop of the 2nd OT puck I looked at my wife and said "Vey for Tri, Romey for Spokane".

Gotta say I called it as well. Who would have thought that Roman would turn into such a playoff beast? He's been everything for us offensively so far.

Shoot Ondrej, SHOOT!

LinkGaetzFan
04-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Shoot Ondrej, SHOOT!

LOL so many of us have been saying this all year. He's finally figured it out, and at the opportune time. :clap: