PDA

View Full Version : brody sutter telus cup

wango tango
04-24-2008, 11:38 AM
blades prospect brody sutter is having a pretty good tournament so far with 3 goals and 1 assist in 3 games for the calgary buffaloes.

Trav
05-01-2008, 07:40 AM
this year, last year at camp I thought he was one of the top rookies. Wouldn't be surprised if he knocked a veteran forward off the team. If I'm not mistaken, might make the Rebels regretting releasing him from their camp lol, think he tried out for them to before coming to the Blades camp, could be wrong but think thats what I had heard.

RebelsFan
05-01-2008, 08:58 AM
Brody was indeed in Rebels camp and Brent released him. He did attend Blades camp that same year. Truth be told, he didn't have a great camp in Red Deer that year. To say there was a little pressure on him would be an understatement. I am sure he would have performed better in Saskatoon just due to a lot less pressure, even if it was self imposed. He also looked very small that year. I understand he has grown. Maybe Brent will trade back for him. Ha-Ha. Not like Brent to admit he made an error though. Brent probably did Brody a favour by letting him go over to the Blades.