PDA

View Full Version : Booster Club..

frontrow fan
04-27-2008, 04:04 PM
Hey Shiney...I was thinking the other day about a couple of years ago, a bunch of us were thinking of trying to get a Booster Club going here.
I know it kinda got poo-pooed by Brent...so now that he's gone....???
How about trying to revive the idea? I'm in to help...if theres anything I could do. It might be a good year to try and get some people back into supporting this team and this franchise. Maybe Jesse will be more receptive to the idea than Brent was??!! Just an idea..but with the support dwindling down so much last season...hey...could work out good.... :groovy: :bounce: dancing pi :clap:

3rebels
04-27-2008, 08:31 PM
You know my wife and I are VERY interested in geting into and helping with a Booster Club. !!
=:-) clrkth 3

rdreb
04-28-2008, 10:20 PM
You know that Brent would have the final say,he still owns the team.
If shiney wants to give it a try agian,i will help he out the same as the last time

Shinyshoes
05-08-2008, 07:29 AM
I will put some feelers out and see what the vibe is.

Ill let you all know

Scout
05-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Why is he so set against a booster club. The Broncos have one and they all work every game and do jobs that may not get done other wise. They raise money for the club also. Brent would still have control over what the booster club could do and where they would be needed during games. I don't understand why he wouldn't want a booster club.

Scout Boogaard'd

SectionNDeserter
05-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Brent would still have control over what the booster club could do and where they would be needed during games. I don't understand why he wouldn't want a booster club.I think that the problem that some teams have with booster clubs is that they don't have control over what they do, or at least as much as they do with say, paid employees.