PDA

View Full Version : Game 5

Jovorock
04-01-2005, 09:30 AM
What is everyone's prediction on a crutial game 5.

Beaner
04-01-2005, 10:26 AM
hmm......

After the day off, looking forward to a great game tonight.

Jovorock
04-01-2005, 01:20 PM
I think it will be a great one, I hope the Rockets defensive system plays like they did in game four. Truitt played Couture alot more and it gave Card and Palin a little less ice time.

Kassian
04-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Rockets. They have the momentum now.

C.F
04-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Rockets. They have the momentum now.
It seems as though every game, the momentum is takin away.

4-3 giants.

Kassian
04-01-2005, 06:32 PM
It seems as though every game, the momentum is takin away.

4-3 giants.

True. However I still don't have a whole lot of confidence in the Giants. They'll need to win another game in Kelowna (regardless of whether that is tonight or game 7) and they haven't been able to prove they can win on the road consistantly. I hope they do tonight, but again I'm not counting on it.

Besides, everytime I've been optimistic, they've lost. So look at it that way from my point of view. :thumb:

kelownakarl
04-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Going to be a great game, get those wobbly pops cold you giants fans, and get a nice groove in that couch and enjoy.

C.F
04-01-2005, 09:50 PM
Besides all the time Kelowna got for their goal, the Giants are playing a great game.

Go Giants!

C.F
04-01-2005, 10:43 PM
Festerling needs a swift kick in the @ss.

Oh, and do they had out free Tissues at Prospera Place? ;)

Beaner
04-02-2005, 12:13 AM
Well sounded like another good game tonight.

Only listened ont he radio, so, well you know home guy commentators.

Anyway, sounded like Vancouver may have had a slight edge in play for the first half, but Kelowna took over in the 2nd half of the game and played their game again to a tee. Sounded like Kelowna started take take over after the 2nd Giants goal.

Was surprised to hear Meszaros came back after the hit, the radio guys said it looked accidental, I'll go with that till I see the highlights later. Sounded that way anyway.

The ref according to the radio guys did a pretty good job, even though I heard the "we want a ref" chant in the third. :laugh: Guess thats just the crowd trying to get some home ice advantage calls going. Good on you doing your jobs. ;) The 2 Checking from behind penalties sounded pretty brutal on the radio, but, 2min. each I guess were about right.

Another great game overall, can't wait for game 6.

Cheers.

Kassian
04-02-2005, 12:24 AM
The Rockets played much better than the Giants. They deserved the win tonight, no question about it.

The officiating wasn't great either, a few real weak calls in favor of the Giants. Although like I've mentioned many times before we got screwed big time in Vancouver during the regular season, so we were owed a few. Now we can call it a fresh slate.

Anyway, congrats to the Rockets. I'm very confident the Rockets will win the series now. The Giants just can't play their game for 60 minutes against Kelowna. That is the difference here.

Tonight was a huge momentum blow for the Giants once again. Rockets have all the cards in their hands.

Squig
04-02-2005, 12:28 AM
that the giants are tired?

Ya i know they are young kids and bounce back quick but someone suggested to me tonight that they might not be hitting like the first couple of games because they are tired. They were really banging the first couple of games and last couple they aren't. Could be the Rockets just picked up their game or a combination of the two.

Go Rockets Go!!

mccabe23
04-02-2005, 12:30 AM
Was surprised to hear Meszaros came back after the hit, the radio guys said it looked accidental, I'll go with that till I see the highlights later. Sounded that way anyway.

Howarth had Meszaros lined up and Meszaros dropped to his knees to duck the hit. Looked like Howarth's knee smoked Meszaros in the head. I was also suprised he came back as he looked really hurt bad.

Kassian
04-02-2005, 12:59 AM
Yeah he got a knee in the face/head area. Not intentional at all. Meszaros slipped.

C.F
04-02-2005, 01:10 AM
Here I was thinking the shoulder. I should have known better than to listen to a word Bill Wilms says.

Hopefully the Giants play with desperation and win by more than a one goal tomorrow. Lets make some noise Vancouver fans, it's going to be packed!

Go Giants Go!

Jovorock
04-02-2005, 09:28 AM
One thing Kevanie and I were talking about was the first two linesfrom both teams match up. The Giants are getting killed by Ray, Howarth and Darzins. Kelowna third line is running around at will and so far the Giants can't stop them!

Beaner
04-02-2005, 11:28 AM
One thing Kevanie and I were talking about was the first two linesfrom both teams match up. The Giants are getting killed by Ray, Howarth and Darzins. Kelowna third line is running around at will and so far the Giants can't stop them!

Sounds about right.