PDA

View Full Version : Reid Jackson ?

grainbear
05-24-2008, 10:36 AM
I notice that he was not listed on Saskatchewan top 80 for development. Did we pick up a sleeper or why was he not listed by Saskatchewan as one of the top 40 or did he elect not to go to the development camps ? Whats the word on this Weyburn d-man ?

canes77
05-25-2008, 05:54 PM
Interesting, maybe he wasnt ranked because he played AA, not AAA, hopefully it's because he is from a small town far from a AAA team rather than him being cut from a AAA team...but for us to take him in the 2nd round is kind of risky in my opinion, although keep in mind Roy's top picks (first 2-3 rounds) have yet to disappoint me so I have to trust him on this pick until I see the rookies at training cup.

grainbear
05-27-2008, 04:33 PM
When our director of hockey personel made the statement that he has the best shot in bantam hockey, I can,t believe he isn,t listed in the top 40 1993 .I sure hope he has it right because we have been a long time waiting for a Phaneuff type d-man with a great shot. Is it not August yet, What about it fellow Saskatchewan participants clue us in as to what you know about this guy. Or did no one look at AA players apart from our scouts.