PDA

View Full Version : George Bowditch?

Son of a Preacher Man
06-11-2008, 05:20 PM
I use to love reading his articles on the Broncos and sports in general in the Prairie Post. All the sudden he no longer has any articles in the paper. Is he still around and writing?

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
06-11-2008, 05:45 PM
I hope so. Don't think I could handle it if Dahlman started taking over with his 'insightful' Broncos articles again.

Scout
06-11-2008, 08:01 PM
I also noticed no articles from Mr. Bowditch. If the Prairie Post lost him then they are fools. Heck when i opened the Post i went right for his articles. They were always interesting and informative. He had some great ideas for articles and loves what he does. I know George reads this forum faithfully and if something has happened and he wishes to respond to his readers and our posters then so be it. If he wishes not to explain if something happened then i will respect his decision. It will come out in time why he has not appeared in the Prairie Post. Heck maybe he got tired of writing but i doubt it. He has a passion for what he does and is very good at it. I will try to find out what has happened, if anything at all and with his permission i will advise his readers. If he has left the Prairie Post then Scott Anderson from the Booster better get on the phone and give him a call. He's one of the best. applause

Scout

Son of a Preacher Man
06-13-2008, 01:00 PM
It sounds like George has left the post. He was a freelance writer and if the rumor is true then i will miss his articles.