PDA

View Full Version : Portland fans

Flathead
04-02-2005, 09:41 AM
Come on, get your team going and don't let the boring everett silvertips past the first round. And tell everyone about this forum, you guys have no posters?

GoChiefsGo
04-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Hey I am with you Flathead. I feel bad for Portland fans, having to watch the Tips. I think Portland has a great hockey team, fun and exciting and rough to watch, while the Tips are a snooze. At least the Tips didn't get a sweep like they did last year!

Rooselk
04-02-2005, 03:19 PM
Better to snooze than lose. :D

LifelongChiefsFan
04-03-2005, 12:28 AM
Better to snooze than lose. :D

Although I would have to agree with that statement, I would rather watch the grasspile in my backyard decompose than go to a hockey game against Everett. While it almost seems that I am talking to a void on the Portland board, I still wish them the best of luck and hopefully they will wrap up the series Tuesday night.

GoChiefsGo
04-03-2005, 01:59 AM
I went to a game in Seattle a few weeks ago and a lady said they go to more Tip games "because of the slower style...It's easier for the kids to follow and they don't fight."
SNOOZE FEST! Might as well watch golf! I ran around happily when the Hawks got the winning goal tonight. Good luck in game 7!