PDA

View Full Version : Goalies

Bugsy
07-04-2008, 11:08 AM
Do we have any WHL ready goalies in the system? I'd like to see Martin Jones get the starter's job. And after Dan Spence's last season, l'm not sure that he's WHL ready anymore. I just don't think that Spence should be playing on any team except Kootenay.;)

Rattlesnake
07-04-2008, 01:36 PM
..... I just don't think that Spence should be playing on any team except Kootenay.

First Edmonton, then Chilliwack, now Kootenay ..... :confused:

Keep throwing the darts, maybe one will stick. ;)

Bugsy
07-04-2008, 05:47 PM
First Edmonton, then Chilliwack, now Kootenay ..... :confused:

Keep throwing the darts, maybe one will stick. ;)

That's the plan!!! vci34
But really, the other two were serious suggestions. (somewhat) This is just because I'm a Hitmen fan, so I'm obligated to hate the Ice.

rednex50
07-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Why would Chilliwack want an overage goalie? We have Espo, Friesen, Gore Siemens and a listed kid, Joey Rewucki, who is supposed to be quite good.

Now Espo and Friesen are experienced, and I think Gore will likely be the back up...meaning either Espo or Friesen are dealt to add a solid piece up front or on the blue line.

As for between the pipes, unless something like Tokarski or Pickard somehow become available...I don't see us bringing in another goalie.

My gut tells me Espo will be dealt as part of a deal for a young yet experienced puck movie D-man.

Coyote14
07-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Kootenay has a great young goalie in Heemskerk.

RDRebelsfan
07-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Kootenay has a great young goalie in Heemskerk.

and let's not forget Nathan Liuewen.