PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone ever go into the CHAT?

Sput
04-02-2005, 06:38 PM
I always see a bunch of people on this site, and have gone into the chat a few times, but no one is ever in there with me. Does everyone know how it works? or even that there is one?

fightstrap50
04-02-2005, 07:46 PM
yeah i always scroll down to the bottom of the home page to see if anyones in there but same thing with me is no one is there for a chat. i found that the chat is a seperate window so you can just minimize it and continue viewing the main site. If anyone enters it will alert you witha sound or chime. so go in and just stay in and minimize the chat window. :wave:

Spungy
04-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Good tip! thanks Fightstrap! nights like tonight and away games are great night for a bit of chat!

kelownakarl
04-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Jeez I dont even know where the chat button is.?

The_Vulk
04-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Hope.

I don't usually 'chat', especially when I have another window or two open, forums and other sites, etc.

Jew Panda
04-03-2005, 05:03 PM
I stroll in every now and then to see if anyone will come. No one does. :laugh:

Tinner
04-03-2005, 09:50 PM
i go and check every once in a while,,,,and like u say.....no one there.

Hitmen1
04-03-2005, 11:10 PM
I am in the chat room now...anyone want to chat?

Duct Tape
04-04-2005, 09:15 AM
I would reccomend setting a night and time for the Chat, at least, thats what we do on the NOOF in Ontario, our chat room is open all the time, but Monday Nights at 9pm (eastern) the chat launches officially, normally for a good 2 hours of good natured ribbing and discussion.

I know that would be slightly tougher with the timezone spread out west, but even if you went Mondays from 8 central/6pacific to 12central/10pacific or something to that effect, it would be a reasonable timeframe for people to know the opportunity to chat existed.

Later

DT

Number_4
04-04-2005, 05:28 PM
Great idea, Duct Tape. Perhaps tomorrow night, after the games are over? I'm absolutly hopeless with time zones, so perhaps someone else could set times. (As soon as I get them figured out they change...lol) But after the games are over tomorrow, the second round is set, and it would give us something to talk about, so it should be a good time.

Scout
04-04-2005, 06:40 PM
I took the advice and signed into the chat room while i was on the comp. I left myself in the chat room as i surfed the web and just shrunk it down. Sput signed in and the bell went off to alert me someone else was on. Sput and i had a good chat.

Scout