PDA

View Full Version : New Addidas athletic shoe

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-02-2005, 11:38 PM
I have heard that Addidas have put a new atletic sports shoe on the market. I also heard that this shoe has some kind of computer chip that makes the shoe adaptable to many different surfaces. I have also heard that this shoe costs about $250-$350? I am into sports but my budget is a little too small to afford anything in this price range. What have you guys and gals heard about this new shoe. Any comments or thoughts?

smackitsakic
04-03-2005, 12:46 AM
I have heard nothing about this new shoe. I can tell you, however, that i recently purchased a new pair of Nike Shox and i highly recommend them. They have a very very spring like sole that gives you a trampoline effect and completely absorbs all shock from running. They are truly amazing shoes. They retail for $169.99 in stores, I bought mine off of Ebay for $65. It's weird putting shoes on where it's almost hard to walk rather than run b/c you've got so much spring.

CHtoo
04-03-2005, 12:12 PM
It was shown on the discovery channel.
The computer chip is built into the arch of the shoe and regulates the "bounce" of the heel according to the surface you are running on.
There are two buttons on the side of the shoe much like a digital watch that allow you to manually control the "bounce".
Apparently a real hush hush project for several years before they got it right.