PDA

View Full Version : You battled hard!

mccabe23
04-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Congrats to the Giants for giving the Rockets one hell of a series! It could have gone either way. I've never seen a team play so physical against our boys EVER! Best wishes to Sedar, Couchaine and Grant in the future. Especially Grant. He was always a pleasure to watch. Hold your heads high, Giants fans. You have a great team. Go Rockets!!!!!!!

Knuckles Muldoon
04-03-2005, 01:38 AM
Thanks mccabe. Great series. Very bittersweet feeling leaving the Coliseum tonight knowing that it may never be like this again once the NHL gets back to work. Watching junior hockey with 16,000 others is an incredible feeling, especially when the games were generally excellent. The Rockets were just a little better than the Giants and Yeomans did a good job not letting in the weak goals that Schwarz did. All four Kelowna game winners were subject to shaky goaltending, IMO. The Ray-Howarth-Darzins line were brilliant. They blew any third line the Giants had to pieces and spelled the difference in the series. Good luck against Seattle, it will be another great series because them Tbirds are an awful good club, too. Enjoy!

Kassian
04-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Congrats to the Rockets. After we tied it up 2-2 I was almost certain there would be a game 7. I guess I was thinking with my heart and not my head.