PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to our 20yr. olds

Beaner
04-03-2005, 12:38 PM
Well, it's too bad it's over, but just a special thanks to Seder, Courchaine and Grant for their hard work and the excitement they brought to the coliseum every night.

Best of luck in the future, here's to hoping all your dreams and ambitions come true.

And a special thanks to Grant and Couchaine for all their work over the last 4 years, it is going to be a strange feeling coming to watch the Giants next year and not seeing the familar #12 and #13 working for our team.

Again, best of luck guys, and here's to hoping we see you in the big show in the future. :thumb:

Kassian
04-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Ditto.

It might not take long for Grant. Word is he will be on his way to Philly to play for the Phantoms of the AHL. Good luck Triston! :clap:

Beaner
04-07-2005, 06:57 PM
It might not take long for Grant. Word is he will be on his way to Philly to play for the Phantoms of the AHL. Good luck Triston! :clap:

Can't remember where I read it but it looks like the Phantoms are going to wait till next year for Grant as he is pretty banged up right now.

Kassian
04-07-2005, 07:46 PM
Can't remember where I read it but it looks like the Phantoms are going to wait till next year for Grant as he is pretty banged up right now.

Yup, that is true. I meant to update everyone, I just forgot.