PDA

View Full Version : Blades fans...I need a little help

Sput
04-03-2005, 02:48 PM
I'm origionally from the Saskatoon area, and all my family lives out there still, but my problem is they aren't hockey people so I have to turn to you for some help. I am interested in getting my son into a hockey school during the summer, preferably August, and really don't have a clue where to look online for a good one. If any of you could help me out PLEASE email me or PM me with the information. I really want my folks to have the chance to watch their grandson play hockey. 4 years playing and they haven't so much as seen him skate. Thanks in advance for your help.

:wave:

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-10-2005, 11:30 PM
There is hockey camps being held at the Jemini Canlan Ice sports arena during the summer months maybe june and definately july and August for sure , I do not know to much more as of dates and other info. I am only familiar with this because my brother went to a hockey camp there last summer. He might go again this summer too.

Sput
04-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Thanks! If there is a chance that you could email some more info, or even a link or phone number would be awsome. Thanks again Go Blades Go.