PDA

View Full Version : Series tied

Tinner
04-04-2005, 07:40 AM
Again, although I predicted a sweep, and boy was I wrong, I also said if we played exceptionally well, we could win this series as it is a better matchup than with that of Lethbridge. So here we are in a 1 game take all position and in their barn.

Is there enough juice to play the same type of game. The perfect playoff game?

Should be interesting and looking forward to a possible Hitman matchup. ;)

Hockey101
04-04-2005, 08:35 AM
One game show down i hope the rebel fans are ready for this because playing calgay would be great :clap: the mood at the rink last night was horrible before the game everyone i talked to was i don't know if the boys can do it well they did how do you like that never under estimate a sutter team. lets go rebels lets go rebels bring on them hitman :groovy:

Mileflames
04-04-2005, 12:52 PM
The hitman are hot right now, :burningma

Bring it on :thumb:

Hockey101
04-04-2005, 01:19 PM
would you rather play red deer or go out east and play 12 hrs from home let me think you would probley like a 1hr drive rather then 12hrs???????
so what if they are hot right now things can change and in a hurry. go rebels go :bounce:

frontrow fan
04-04-2005, 02:45 PM
I don't really think the Hitmen are all that hot... they're just playing the way they should have been playing all year. As for the Reb's.... well this will be the toughest game to date!!! They have got to have their heads screwed on the right way... Keep the hockey gods happy somehow, and play the system the way they did Sunday nite... Fraz, Neisz, and TJ, Walks, Lilley and Sutter have got to play their best hockey of the season... as for the D-men... just hold them off.... And what ever you do......don't kick at the shot that's going wide of the net....(hahahahaha BARKER.... couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!!) :groovy: :groovy: :thumb:

KEEPING THE FAITH.........GO REBELS GO........ :groovy:

tazndevil
04-04-2005, 02:51 PM
Good Luck tonight in Gas City.

Hopefully you guys can steal another one and meet up with thge Hitmen.

Wouldn't be a proper post season party without a Hitmen/Rebels series. (Am I right or what?)

Looking forward to our boys having only an hour and a half trip north for round 2, rather than a 13 hour trip east. It only makes sense, right??

Have fun if any of you are going down to the game tonight and be loud and proud, and we will see you here for round 2.'

Taz

RDRebelsfan
04-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Rebels will win....so I cna heckle the Hitmen D and call them pylons just a sI did to the Tiger D all night ;)

The_Vulk
04-05-2005, 07:24 PM
I think this is one of the very few times Hitmen fans (and most likely the teamm as well) are hoping for a Rebels win.

Just take it into double or triple overtime, with lots of hard hits, physical play, etc. :dead:

C.F
04-05-2005, 08:22 PM
3-0 Tigers. Ouch.

Shinyshoes
04-05-2005, 11:12 PM
I guess i cant put down dion phanuef for having a bad series. maybe i should call him mc hammer cause i cant touch him.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of how Phaneuf played, but personal attacks are not allowed in this forum. Keep it clean, or your posts will continue to be deleted....

Rebrevs
04-07-2005, 05:43 PM
Hey Furback.....!! Look up the word "oxymoron" in the dictionary because you calling yourself a "hockey genius" combined with what you actually say is indeed and oxymoron! Now before you get all upset with me...the "moron" part of the word has nothing to do with how most people would use the word "moron". In other words, I'm not calling you a moron.

Furback
04-08-2005, 02:08 AM
I know what an oxymoron is. why do you think i dont know hockey cause i dislike dion phanuef? All I know is the last thing i have to do is prove anything to you but if your ever in PA come play a round of hockey trivia with me you would get crushed. I also earned this hockey genius tag Jeff had no choice but to put that under my name.