PDA

View Full Version : schedule questions

grainbear
08-13-2008, 01:04 PM
Couple of strange schedule questions . I can,t believe that we play in Medicine Hat on November 11, and then we travel all the way to Spokane for a game on the next night November 12, 2008. Sure can,t say this one is friendly either in terms of our team or for the environment . Also we play 6 games in 8 nights right after Christmas when we will I think have some players away at Christmas tournaments. Trial by fire ! We are going to need that so called friendly schedule at the start of the season

rinkrat
08-13-2008, 01:13 PM
The environment? I've heard a few wacky angles to complain about the schedule, but the environment? Thats a first.

Big Torro
08-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Couple of strange schedule questions . I can,t believe that we play in Medicine Hat on November 11, and then we travel all the way to Spokane for a game on the next night November 12, 2008. Sure can,t say this one is friendly either in terms of our team or for the environment . Also we play 6 games in 8 nights right after Christmas when we will I think have some players away at Christmas tournaments. Trial by fire ! We are going to need that so called friendly schedule at the start of the season

Have a look again, Lethbridge is in Medicine Hat on the 10th.

grainbear
08-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Good thing I can"t follow the lines. Sorry for my error , that makes a lot more sense