PDA

View Full Version : Time to get it started!

mccabe23
04-04-2005, 01:39 PM
BOOOOOOOO T-BIRDS!!!! GO ROCKETS!!!!!!

Should be a beauty! :thumb:

Jovorock
04-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Hopefully this Tbird board picks up, I put a link to here on their network54 board. T-bird's fans were great to get along with two years ago when we met in the west final.

scamperdog
04-04-2005, 08:40 PM
bring them over for whl-list on yahoo lots of them there

Phuxy
04-05-2005, 05:30 PM
You know we'll feel half bad about making sure you don't repeat this year. But don't worry about us, I'm sure we'll get over it quickly. :clown:

http://www.thugserver.com/gif/kamloops.gif

Go Birds!

C.F
04-05-2005, 05:33 PM
You know we'll feel half bad about making sure you don't repeat this year. But don't worry about us, I'm sure we'll get over it quickly. :clown:

http://www.thugserver.com/gif/kamloops.gif

Go Birds!
I'd love to use that as an avatar. :laugh:

Can I have your premission to do so?

Phuxy
04-05-2005, 05:52 PM
I'd love to use that as an avatar. :laugh:

Can I have your premission to do so?

Absolutely. Enjoy.

Teaps
04-06-2005, 04:11 PM
Hey C.F.......Put a Giants logo there instead of a Rockets Logo and you have what the giants did this year. Exploded into tears after the Rockets ousted the not so giant Giants..

Thunderbird107
04-07-2005, 03:27 AM
Hey C.F.......Put a Giants logo there instead of a Rockets Logo and you have what the giants did this year. Exploded into tears after the Rockets ousted the not so giant Giants..

That's pretty tough talk from a fan of a team who blew a 3 goal lead in game 3 and who needed 6 games to beat a team who had almost 30 points less than they did.

Teaps
04-07-2005, 03:58 AM
Oh...sorry...So since the rockets blew a 3 goal lead and took 6 games to go ahead in the series i should not be talking like that? *edited

Thunderbird107
04-07-2005, 04:07 AM
Oh...sorry...So since the rockets blew a 3 goal lead and took 6 games to go ahead in the series i should not be talking like that? *edited

First of all, you need to calm down. If you're going to come into your opponents forum and run your mouth, you better expect something in return.

Second, yes, you guys played horribly. Instead of playing to win, you played not to lose and it showed in how often the Giants came back and made all of those games close. You may be blind to it as Kelowna fan but you were not the team you should have been in games 1-6.

So get over it and if you can't handle criticism, perhaps its best you stay away.

Chipper
04-07-2005, 10:33 AM
I hope there are a few T.BIRD fans that will give some of the rocket fans a good joust on the boards. They can be tough on oposition fans as there are so many of them on this board. have a good and clean war of words lol

Jovorock
04-07-2005, 11:54 AM
That's pretty tough talk from a fan of a team who blew a 3 goal lead in game 3 and who needed 6 games to beat a team who had almost 30 points less than they did.
Anyone who watched this series would tell you that the Giants in this series was not the same team during regular season. Giants are a good team that didn't play to their potential until playoffs.

How come it took the Birds five games to beat a team 32 points below you?

Thunderbird107
04-07-2005, 09:55 PM
Anyone who watched this series would tell you that the Giants in this series was not the same team during regular season. Giants are a good team that didn't play to their potential until playoffs.

How come it took the Birds five games to beat a team 32 points below you?

Cause we suck? And two of our offensive stars have been invisible. Not to mention the 95% amazing gameplay of Price.

Still, no 3 goal lead blown in any game. ;)

Jovorock
04-08-2005, 06:17 AM
Cause we suck? And two of our offensive stars have been invisible. Not to mention the 95% amazing gameplay of Price.

Still, no 3 goal lead blown in any game. ;)
If your offensive stars are invisible against the Ams they will be even worse against a tight checking team like the Rockets.

Why are you editing my posts? I said nothing offensive!

C.F
04-08-2005, 09:13 AM
Teaps, you need to calm down. Can you not take a joke? Because that's all it is.

Secondly, learn from the rest of the Rocket fans here and show some god damn class!

Thunderbird107
04-08-2005, 09:27 AM
If your offensive stars are invisible against the Ams they will be even worse against a tight checking team like the Rockets.

Why are you editing my posts? I said nothing offensive!

I said 2 stars were invisible. We have more than 2. ;)

I actually didn't edit anything but had hit the edit button instead of the quote button. No worries. I'm not going to be that harsh to Rockets fans here. :)

tazndevil
04-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Thats the exact reason why he is, and will continue to be on my ignore list.

I grew very tired of reading childish posts. He can dish it out---but really can't take to much of it back.

Having said that, I know that he in no way represents what all Kelowna fans are about. 99% of the fans on this board are perfectly fine, as a whole, but a couple seem to want to do nothing but antagonize people with idiotic comments and childish and inflammatory posts.

Believe me, he isn't the only one on here.

Just me venting a bit

Taz

Teaps
04-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Well...it's quite unfortunate you don't really know me because your post just described the opposite of the kind of person i am.....

rinkrat
04-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Good luck T birds! The Rockets WILL underestimate you. :)

C.F
04-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Having said that, I know that he in no way represents what all Kelowna fans are about. 99% of the fans on this board are perfectly fine, as a whole, but a couple seem to want to do nothing but antagonize people with idiotic comments and childish and inflammatory posts.

Oh I know. I spent most of my time in the Giants/Rockets series in the Kelowna section. We all got along quite well, and no one was disrespectful(expect Teaps)

Well...it's quite unfortunate you don't really know me because your post just described the opposite of the kind of person i am.....
Well it's just too bad that you aren't the person you describe when you're behind a computer screen.

Rather than argue, take it like a man and change our act. I'm not the only one fed up with your childish posts

Thunderbird107
04-09-2005, 12:39 AM
Oh I know. I spent most of my time in the Giants/Rockets series in the Kelowna section. We all got along quite well, and no one was disrespectful(expect Teaps)

Well it's just too bad that you aren't the person you describe when you're behind a computer screen.

Rather than argue, take it like a man and change our act. I'm not the only one fed up with your childish posts

Ok guys, let's keep this on topic. Fight it out in PM's if you must but this thread is about the 1-0 series lead that the Birds now have on Kelowna. I don't want to have to shut down this glorious thread because of some infighting.

Teaps
04-09-2005, 02:09 AM
and no one was disrespectful(expect Teaps)

I've never met you and never been disrespectful to ANY visiting fans!!! EVER!!!!!!