PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Swift Current

WHL 2008
08-24-2008, 09:26 PM
Well finally made the long drive home from training camp and I have to say the drive home went by quick as my son could not stop talking about the great time and experience he had this weekend. The first night he was big eyed as he was skating with the big boys but as each day passed he was able to see that even though he is not just ready yet, he can't wait to be part of the Bronco organization.

As for me well what more could a dad ask for , Hockey in august and his sons first whl training camp...

I want to take time out to Thank first of all the Bronco organization as it was a terrific camp. The staff were great and took the time out to stop and chat with every parent there...and they treated the kids like pros.

Second Trainer Paul....what can I say, you made sure that anything the boys needed being medical or equipment ...you were on top of it.

Scout... It was great to meet you ...You made my son and I feel at home, you took the time to stop and chat with him..

Big Ern, What can I say...you have a gift and I think announcing the big games are in your cards down the road...Great to chat with ya and hopefully will get the chance to say hello to you this weekend in Edmonton.

and Finally

The city of Swift Current... you are indeed the best hockey town I have ever visited...everybody was very nice and helpful... and every person in that city loves their Broncos ...It was truly amazing meeting perfect strangers and feeling like they were life long friends, them knowing your here for the camp...making sure your every need was taken care of...

Great Great City...

Go Broncos Go!

Cheers
:clap:

Scout
08-24-2008, 09:45 PM
It was also great to meet you and your son. We had alot of p.m.s before you came to Swift Current and by the sounds of it you really enjoyed the city. Yes this city loves their Broncos and the kids look at them as hereos. It was also great to get to know you and your son. It was to bad he got injured but he toughened up and kept playing on. Tell him to keep his head up and play hard and you never know what will happen. He is only 15 and was playing with some kids that are 20. He has a great future in hockey and with any luck it will be in Bronco colors. Best of luck buddy and keep in contact.

Scout