PDA

View Full Version : Which 16's should be on the Wheat Kings?

Trav
08-31-2008, 01:04 AM
Depape?
Stone?

Anyone else?

sbtatter
08-31-2008, 09:24 AM
Depape?
Stone?

Anyone else?
The top 3 16's are;
Depape, Miller and Erhardt.
Then it's a fight between Walker, Sinatynski and Stone.
Ciarelli and Hildebrand are 17's that will make it, Hall on the outside at the moment

booboo
08-31-2008, 04:35 PM
Went to the inter-squad game and this is what I saw and heard after talking to some of the avid fans. Firstly, it sounds as if the Mem Cup in 2010 is looking very good for Brandon. With that in mind, Kelly Mc needs to shape this year's team to be strong next year. In the opinion of guys I talked to Kelly needs to introduce a number of new players this year and get rid of some of the 19 year old players on the roster. I would bring in Depape, Stone,Miller,Earhardt, and Sinatynski and even Hall or Ciarelli this year and then seriously look at the 19 year old situation. What are your thoughts? clrkthj

sbtatter
08-31-2008, 05:52 PM
Went to the inter-squad game and this is what I saw and heard after talking to some of the avid fans. Firstly, it sounds as if the Mem Cup in 2010 is looking very good for Brandon. With that in mind, Kelly Mc needs to shape this year's team to be strong next year. In the opinion of guys I talked to Kelly needs to introduce a number of new players this year and get rid of some of the 19 year old players on the roster. I would bring in Depape, Stone,Miller,Earhardt, and Sinatynski and even Hall or Ciarelli this year and then seriously look at the 19 year old situation. What are your thoughts? clrkthj
It depends if you think you can win this year, if so, you go for it and reload via draft pick trades next year, sacrifice a couple seasons after the mem cup.
At the very least this year, Miller and Ehrdhart will make the team, along with Depape and Ciarelli. Then maybe Sinatynski, Walker, Hall can be trade bait for a 18 year old d-man or goalie....