PDA

View Full Version : Broncos 1 Cougars 3

Big Ern
08-31-2008, 05:46 PM
Due to a parade to the penalty box in he final three minutes of the game the Broncos ended up with a 3-1 loss today.

-good chances early on, but no capitalizing. It can look pretty, but doesn't count until the red light comes on.

-the Cougars play a very physical game....the Broncos replied with some pretty hard hits of their own.

-Jan Dalecky had an awesome game...this guy goes to the dirty areas, and his speed is fun to watch.

-the Broncos went 0 for 6 on the PP, while Prince George capitalized twice in 10 PP opportunities.....

-Mark Guggenberger allowed the first two goals for the Broncos...15-year-old Austin Smith was great in the period and a half that he played.

-Dillon Wagner scored for the Broncos, while Cory Tyrell, Art Bidlevskii(PP), and Brett Connolly(EN)(PP) replied for PG.

-scratches tonight were as follows:

Travis Yonkman
Chad Ketting
Jordan Evans
Jesse Dudas
Michael Hay
Matt Tassone
Cody Eakin
Derek Claffey
Keegan Dansereau
Reece Scarlett
Taylor Ernst

That is all for now...hats off to sharks1991, who did a better recap of last night's game than I did. lol It's pre-season...even I have a warmup stage. haha

-time to decide if I'm driving home right now, or staying here another night.

-I suppose everyone down home is fired up due to the big Rider win....GO RIDERS!

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

Sent via PDA on the 1X Network.

sbtatter
08-31-2008, 06:04 PM
Starting to get any clarity with the overager situation yet, or to early still?

patsdude114
08-31-2008, 06:21 PM
Is Keegan Dansereau getting a chance to make this team or is he at a NHL camp?? i have no idea as i havent looked to hard at junior team players at NHL camps.

Or is Keegan Dansereau on the bubble to make the Broncos.