PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Misprint - P.I.T.A.

patsfans
09-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Just picked up my season tickets today. I bring them home and noticed that the bottom of both sets reads "Senior Early Bird". I paid for an Adult and Student. I won't pass as a senior even if I tried. Called the Pats office and they say I might have a problem at the gate. My options are to use the tickets anyway, or they will all have to reprinted using Ticketmaster-style tickets.

Has anybody had the same problem or am I just one of the unfortunate ones? I like how all the season tickets are neatly organized in the booklet so i don't really want Ticketmaster-style tickets.

Thanks in advance.

patsdude114
09-02-2008, 04:49 PM
mine have adult & student early bird.... i dont pay for 2 adult season tickets due to the fact my wife only comes to a handful of games due to her work. the ticket rippers rarely even look at the ticket stubs anyways they see a season ticket and just rip it. in 5 yrs of buying her tickets they have never had a problem even when a uncle or friend uses the student ticket...

just tell them at the door it was a error at printing and the pats office knows about it, the ticket rippers believe anything even if its true or false lol

patsfans
09-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I didn't think they look very carefully anyway with so many to rip up during each game. I think I will just keep the tickets with the misprint and hope I don't have any problems with it. I guess I could get the Pats office to fax me a receipt to prove I paid for a Student and Adult then if there's a problem, I could just show them the receipt. Like I said before, I prefer not to have Ticketmaster-style tickets to deal with -- they are not that easy to keep organized.

CJSenterprise4
09-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Online says is the 21st at 2:00 but on the ticket it says 6:00???? What is the actually time of the home opener?

sbtatter
09-04-2008, 07:30 AM
Online says is the 21st at 2:00 but on the ticket it says 6:00???? What is the actually time of the home opener?We are told here in Bdn the game in Regina is at 2pm

nivek_wahs
09-04-2008, 07:32 AM
We are told here in Bdn the game in Regina is at 2pm
You are correct, there is a misprint. It is a 2pm start.

sbtatter
09-04-2008, 08:37 AM
You are correct, there is a misprint. It is a 2pm start.
Which new Pats should we keep an eye out for in this first exhibition game tomorrow?

nivek_wahs
09-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Which new Pats should we keep an eye out for in this first exhibition game tomorrow?
I completely forgot to reply to this thread. How about you tell us what you thought of the Pat newbies.

sbtatter
09-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Regina played a niggling, tough game. If we have a good PP we'll win a fair few against you, if not, we won't!
I think it was Weal who scored on a nice shot, Kennedy was acting tough, Hanson lost a fight to Erb, Mitchell played well and hurt Melnychuk with a hit to the head at the end. Brandon hit 4 posts. Pym didn't look as good as I thought he might. Regina outshot us 39 to 28.
Should be a good season series!