PDA

View Full Version : Capitan?

Cowanfan8
09-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Who capitans this team? My bet is lowry or clark.

sbtatter
09-02-2008, 04:08 PM
I'll put my money on Aulie

Allin44
09-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Aulie, Lowry or Clark, I think it will be Clark

Vik
09-02-2008, 05:07 PM
"Capitan" - now that takes me back. In grade 9 my volleyball coach accidentally mis-spelled it that way on the arm band (aka tape) that he had made.

Anywho, I figured Clark was the guy last year so I'll say him again this year.

Bully73
09-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Clark

sbtatter
09-02-2008, 09:43 PM
"Capitan" - now that takes me back. In grade 9 my volleyball coach accidentally mis-spelled it that way on the arm band (aka tape) that he had made.

Anywho, I figured Clark was the guy last year so I'll say him again this year.
"capitano clark"??!!!!

Cowanfan8
09-02-2008, 10:54 PM
So does Lewadniuk play with clark and lowry or does he play 3rd line. And i didn't here much about green during camp how did he play?

sbtatter
09-03-2008, 07:13 AM
They haven,t put any lines together yet.
Green looked good, and he was at the top of the fitness charts....

Vik
09-03-2008, 01:18 PM
"capitano clark"??!!!!
The funny thing about it is the guy we had there as a coach (he wasn't actually our coach but we had him for that tournament) was only in Canada for a couple years while he got a degree or something. He's usually over in some non-English speaking country teaching English.

Cowanfan8
09-03-2008, 04:04 PM
So by the sound of things it looks like bartek and mccue are on there way out.

Brandonite
09-03-2008, 07:12 PM
The obvious suggestion would most likely lean towards Clark or Lowry wearing the "C" this season and I would predict the same. Yet, I would not rule out Schenn having the duties of the Captain this year neither. I was shocked last year to see him wearing an "A" as a 16 yr old rookie last year for a few weeks and it just shows the confidence the coaching staff have in this kid already. Past great players have been captains at the age of 17. Brent Seabrook & Mike Green were both. My bet goes to Schenn with Clark, Lowry, Robak, & Aulie all getting letters.

Cowanfan8
09-03-2008, 09:30 PM
The obvious suggestion would most likely lean towards Clark or Lowry wearing the "C" this season and I would predict the same. Yet, I would not rule out Schenn having the duties of the Captain this year neither. I was shocked last year to see him wearing an "A" as a 16 yr old rookie last year for a few weeks and it just shows the confidence the coaching staff have in this kid already. Past great players have been captains at the age of 17. Brent Seabrook & Mike Green were both. My bet goes to Schenn with Clark, Lowry, Robak, & Aulie all getting letters.

That could very well happen but i don't know if kelly will put that much responsibility on him. I do think he will wear an A but i dont think he will wear the C

GlutenGlutton
09-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Odds:

Clark 2:1
Schenn 4:1
Lowry 4:1
Aulie 6:1
Erb: 8:1

Winner gets captain, the other 4 split A's between home and road in some way with Calvert, Robak possibly being in the mix.

hockeyguroo44
09-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Aulie will most likely get the "C" this season. This kid has been in Brandon since he was 16, and will likely be his last season in a Wheat Kings uniform. He won WHL scholastic player in the past and is just a great all around leader on and off the ice. My money is on him. Clark and Lowry are the two other candidates next to Aulie in my mind.