PDA

View Full Version : Game 7

Shinyshoes
04-05-2005, 08:17 AM
Just Curious, Is there anyone interested in getting together tonight to listen to the game together. Kind of a listening Party?? Play some cards, have some drinks, Cheer on our Rebels!!!

Anyone interested?

stmartin11
04-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Hey there bud

How's it going? I hope that the Tiger's can keep the magic going, but a against one HELL of a Rebels team that's gonna be hard. It was good to stop and have a chat with you and tiny in the 'Deer. Unfortunately when one consumes as much as I did, you have to watch highlights the next day to figure out the score (....wow that's brutal eh?). Had a little run-in with a fan at the end of the game and nearly got myself arrested (ouch!). Oh well, made it home safe though.

May the best team win, and if your Reb's win I 'll be pulling for them the whole way to London.
:thumb:

Chipper
04-05-2005, 10:02 AM
OK Rebels it time to finish off the mad hatters . I have to cheer for you tonite and will be listening on the web. With all my wifes family living in the Red deer/Lacombe area , somehow there has to be an ICE -Rebels final so the family can get into there anual WHL fight. Nothing better than argueing with your father in law over Hockey. We get along so great the only thing we ever argue about is hockey. Anyway I hope you win tonite and move on. GO REBELS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :groovy:

frontrow fan
04-05-2005, 11:11 AM
is in our favor...Montana and Boomer were talking this a.m. and were saying we've had success in the last 3 years with game 7's.... Let's bow down to the HOCKEY GODS once again and help the guys bring home a victory... If they play the way they can, they will be a force!!!!! Wish I could have been there Sunday, second game I've missed all season, (both of course were really good games for us) but was travelling back from B.C. and didn't get back in time.
Just not the same on the radio somehow!! :(
But I have faith they will come out ready to conquer tonite!

GO REBELS GO..... KEEPING THE FAITH ....... LOUD AND PROUD :clap:

Offsider
04-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Hope your boy's can finish the Cats off. After the ribbing there fans gave us the last two regular season games for not making the playoffs . nobody knows better than bronco fans that going out in the first round isn't much better cause we have done that lot's to

:groovy: GO REBELS GO :groovy:

C.F
04-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Let's go Rebs, kill the Kitties!

(I'm trying to cheer for Phanuef as much as possible before he goes to the Flamers. He truly is an amazing player)

The_Vulk
04-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Looking at the Second Round, I'd much rather have a Calgary/Red Deer matchup (and the Wheatkings/Prince Albert).

With the history/rivalry between the two Alberta teams, it would make for a great series.

But with Medicine Hat winning, the Calgary/Brandon & Tigers/Raiders series just does not set off the same emotions.

RDRebelsfan
04-05-2005, 10:12 PM
Damn it losing sucks! Especially when you get so close at the end. I was all tense towards the end literally.

Thanks for an admirable effort Rebels!! And best of luck Tigers.