PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hallick

Brandonite
09-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Ex-Wheat King Matt Hallick, who was just recently dropped from their list has apparently shown up in Seattle with the Thunderbirds. Anyone have any word on Hallicks progress?

Dannyboy206
09-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Yes,
Am happy to report from the bleachers that Matt Hallick has thus far been skating with the T-Birds this pre-season. From our fan's vantage point it looks as though he'll be contributing quite nicely this season. We anticipate good things in Seattle with his addition.

hockeyguroo44
09-04-2008, 07:18 PM
I agree, Hallick has looked very good so far in the early goings. He posted 1 goal and 2 assists in the 2 exhibition games he appeared in. I think he is a great fit and im looking forward to see what he'll bring to the t-birds organization this season.

Brandonite
09-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Thats good to hear because he sure as hell did nothing in Brandon. He looked real good as a rookie at flashed but then his second year was very disapointing. Good to see, and hopefully he can turn it around and not be another Derek Werenka. Good luck to Matt

Brandonite
09-23-2008, 05:21 AM
Is he going to be a contributor to the Thunderbirds? Any new feed?

Purple_Monkey_Dishwasher
09-23-2008, 10:29 AM
Looking at the WHL.ca site and the Thunderbirds roster, his name has an "X" beside it indicating he's no longer with the club. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Crush Kill Destroy
09-23-2008, 11:00 AM
Under Rosters on the WHL site, Hallick is not listed for Seattle.

He is still listed on Seattle's website roster.

Brandonite
09-23-2008, 12:04 PM
Thats too bad if he did get released. Hallick reminds me alot of a Derek Werenka. A guy who has lots of success at the Junior A level but very few success in the Major Junior level. I think Hallick would be best to stick playing Junior A to help his development, he never has produced much for points in the WHL, and being a 19 year old he needs to!