PDA

View Full Version : new to t-birds

Doogie_T-BirdsFan
09-05-2008, 05:43 PM
how is the team looking? Only familiar with Hewson and leblanc as players how they looking? New to be a t-birds fan so an info would be appriecated

LifelongChiefsFan
09-12-2008, 05:02 PM
Hopes are high this year for Seattle. I wish I could say I have followed the team better, but I've been too busy to really pay much attention to the Birds so far, so I personally can't offer much input into specific player performances. I'm not sure what to make of Seattle this year so far. They have a fairly young team, but they always seem to put a competitive team on the ice and I'm looking forward to watching a few Tbirds games this year and seeing what they can do. Their schedule could make things very interesting. If they can get to the Christmas break with a decent record, I expect them to be lights out down the stretch this year playing the majority of their games at the KEC. The atmosphere is going to be so much better there than it is at the Key. Depending on how well Seattle starts, I don't think it would be impossible for them to finish ahead of Tri-City or Spokane. I would guess that most likely one of the previous two is going to take the division, but Seattle is a team I definitely think is going to surprise. The US division should be a lot of fun this year.