PDA

View Full Version : Broncos 5 Tigers 3 (saskatoon)

CrazyGeorge
09-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Just curious if there are any updates? Who played well and stood out? Did Mike Brown dress and drop the mits this game? How was the intensity this game?

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Just curious if there are any updates? Who played well and stood out? Did Mike Brown dress and drop the mits this game? How was the intensity this game?
I will give the best update that I can(I WATCHED ALL THREE GAMES) Mike Brown did play but he did not fight,the tempo was high and the game was getting chippy near the end. The Broncos held the Tigers off, Travis Yonkman was solid in goal. Jordan Peddle impressed me with his speed and movement on the ice. I think that the Broncos should have a strong season.

CrazyGeorge
09-07-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm liking what I'm hearing from guys like Peddle, Wagner, and Jokel. What are the odds of Toulmin making this years team as a 19 year old? I see he got two assists on the PP tonight. Haven't heard much about Hoban and Bruyer. I guess it depends on the 20 year olds but we have 16 forwards left in camp which results in 2 forwards being cut....I'm liking the battles from the young guys!!!

Big Ern
09-07-2008, 11:26 PM
I will give the best update that I can(I WATCHED ALL THREE GAMES) Mike Brown did play but he did not fight,the tempo was high and the game was getting chippy near the end. The Broncos held the Tigers off, Travis Yonkman was solid in goal. Jordan Peddle impressed me with his speed and movement on the ice. I think that the Broncos should have a strong season.

THANKYOU!!

I heard...

-that Vause played very well...of course..he scored two goals. lol

-Joel Rogers had two assists....in these two weekend games, that makes him a combined +5. Way to go Rog!

-Claffey, McAvoy, and Peddle scored the other three markers.

-seems like Yonks was solid in net from the game summary at www.whl.ca....

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
09-08-2008, 09:54 AM
We scored 4 power play goals and an EN. How were we 5 0n 5?