PDA

View Full Version : GO Tigers!!!!

ynot
04-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Don't know about anyone else but I'm really sorry I won't be at this game!

It'll be great to have Blanshan back in the line up and hopefully Russell too! I'm a Tiger fan all the way and I hope the guys play tonight like we all know they can and put a solid end to this series! It's always great watching these two teams.

We've been to the 3 Red Deer games and had some Rebels fans come up and say some really stupid stuff....yes, we all love our teams but turning on the fans is not what it's about (don't get me wrong, met some REALLY awesome Rebels fans too!). Hope everyone there tonight shows exactly why Tigers fans are repeatedly said to be the best fans in the league!!!

Two really good teams and hopefully they both play a really good game of hockey tonight!

GO TIGERS GO!!!!!

Jovorock
04-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Good luck tonite Tigers, at the memorial cup last year when the Tigers were knocked out and Rrory, Sideshow and other Tiger fans were there cheering for the Rockets.

It showed alot of class!

sir snipes alot
04-05-2005, 05:16 PM
How about the Tiger fans dont throw a rock into the Rebels Bus tonight and Break a window, Or in Previous times there, smash the head lights and key the side of the bus. Real winners down there. Not all of them but the select few make them all look bad.

Furback
04-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Im putting my perfect record to the test raiders in 6 im a hockey genius if this comes true which i think it will.

ynot
04-05-2005, 09:19 PM
I apologise if my post came across as a criticism to Rebels fans; that's not what I intended; bad wording on my part. In any sport with any team you ALWAYS have the select few who give everyone a bad name....look at the world of soccer! I live close to Red Deer and did not intend it to be a criticism to the people here.

I was trying to get the point across that it was going to be a heck of a game tonight. Anyone that has attended the games in the series would surely agree that it has been getting intense on the part of the players and the fans. Game 7 undoubtedly brings excellent hockey and I was implying that hopefully the atmosphere in the arena by ALL fans would reflect their appreciation of good hockey. The arena in Medicine Hat is very well known for the atmosphere and the support the Tigers receive from their fans and I only meant to say that regardless of the outcome, I hope it is a good end to the series.

Again I apologise if my post came across as negative to the Rebels fans.

Isbrant
04-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Im putting my perfect record to the test raiders in 6 im a hockey genius if this comes true which i think it will.

So what are you if the Raiders don't win in 6?

Donald Trump
04-06-2005, 04:36 PM
You Raider Fans should wake up soon, before you get disapointed, your win against Saskatoon was a fluke and you had alot of help from the Ref's and you play that stupid boring I got no talent so i must Tramp the crap out of ya if I want to win. Here are my predictions MD in 4 and PA doesn't make the play offs next year. how do you like them apples!!!!!!

duke
04-06-2005, 07:18 PM
You Raider Fans should wake up soon, before you get disapointed, your win against Saskatoon was a fluke and you had alot of help from the Ref's and you play that stupid boring I got no talent so i must Tramp the crap out of ya if I want to win. Here are my predictions MD in 4 and PA doesn't make the play offs next year. how do you like them apples!!!!!!

Your right if the raiders don't watch out the elusive MD kittens will crush them :D In all seriousness PA has a lot of talent, Medicine Hat may have more offensive power but PA is gritty and if you call that "Tramp the crap out of ya" hockey than go ahead, I'd just like to point out that playing physical completely shut down the blades. Which brings me to my next point, if you were at any of the games you probably would have noticed that the blades got outplayed, even stoon fans admitted this so i'm not being biased. Game 4 was the most life they'd shown all series so it wasn't a fluke and the ref didn't have much to do with it. PA wanted it more, maybe the blades were scared of the raiders "Tramp the crap out of ya if I want to win " style. You better hope the hat is a little more gritty. As for them not making playoffs next year, you should send a memo to Regina advising them pull themsleves out of the gutter, because even considering PA's losses they aren't looking too bad next year with Rej, Colliton, Seitsonen and Chipper potentially all back in the line up.

Furback
04-06-2005, 07:43 PM
He calls raiders win a Fluke but yet failes to back it up. he calls the refs a joke yet failes to back it up I dont think trump has watched a game of hockey in his life. My advise to you trump stick to ringette cause as a hockey fan YOUR FIRED.

Knuckle Chucker
04-06-2005, 08:20 PM

How can you call a sweep a fluke???

Donald Trump
04-07-2005, 03:22 AM
I would get ready for MH, it sounds like you guy's are worried, Its typical Raiders fans you are all high on handouts. But you wait and see the broom is comming your way very soon, and rumor has it Saskatoon is getting your beloved Reggie so wouldn't that be sweet pay back. I will give you guy's that he is one heck of a goallie. see ya bubbles and hairy back, man chick must love that hairy back.

Tito9
04-07-2005, 12:02 PM
There is no way if the Raider were to trade Beauchemin. They would trade him to the Blades. You don't trade inside your division very often and if you do its usually small. Especially with a rival. And he is a top end goalie one of the best in the league. Why would they wanna to get rid of him? He the type of goalie that can steal you a series. Keep dreaming trump.

Knuckle Chucker
04-07-2005, 03:01 PM
I would get ready for MH, it sounds like you guy's are worried, Its typical Raiders fans you are all high on handouts. But you wait and see the broom is comming your way very soon, and rumor has it Saskatoon is getting your beloved Reggie so wouldn't that be sweet pay back. I will give you guy's that he is one heck of a goallie. see ya bubbles and hairy back, man chick must love that hairy back.

Take the sweep of the Blades like a man. Everyone can see that you are eating sour grapes. At least we can be worried.......we advanced.....the Blades DID NOT.

ynot
04-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Almost everyone is giving this series to the Raiders. Don't underestimate the Tigers....they didn't finish first in the Eastern conference because they are a wash over.

Donald Trump
04-07-2005, 05:33 PM
There is no way if the Raider were to trade Beauchemin. They would trade him to the Blades. You don't trade inside your division very often and if you do its usually small. Especially with a rival. And he is a top end goalie one of the best in the league. Why would they wanna to get rid of him? He the type of goalie that can steal you a series. Keep dreaming trump.
Hey this rumor started on the PA chat sites and even the Raiders own moderator has sugest that this could be possiable, Trades in your own division happens all the time Tito, we traded with Regina & moose jaw and Brandon this year, so what are you talking about. And this what is wrong with Saskatoon, most of our fans suck the big one, PA fans don't bash each other. What I am doing with bubbles and hairy back, is just fun jabs back and forth I don't mean any harm. I have sour grapes sure do I feel that we should have won, I never thought that we would win in 4 but I felt we got robbed with some bad ref's and when games are won and lost by one goal, it is a big deal if you are forced to play with 4 player for most of the game because of BS calls and our fans not showing up to the games. we were not ready for the play offs and PA was the was the difference. If we would have showed up we would have won. hopefully next year Saskatoon fans don't take winning for granted. and stick togeather even if they don't agree with everything that goes on.

Knuckle Chucker
04-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Hey this rumor started on the PA chat sites and even the Raiders own moderator has sugest that this could be possiable, Trades in your own division happens all the time Tito, we traded with Regina & moose jaw and Brandon this year, so what are you talking about. And this what is wrong with Saskatoon, most of our fans suck the big one, PA fans don't bash each other. What I am doing with bubbles and hairy back, is just fun jabs back and forth I don't mean any harm. I have sour grapes sure do I feel that we should have won, I never thought that we would win in 4 but I felt we got robbed with some bad ref's and when games are won and lost by one goal, it is a big deal if you are forced to play with 4 player for most of the game because of BS calls and our fans not showing up to the games. we were not ready for the play offs and PA was the was the difference. If we would have showed up we would have won. hopefully next year Saskatoon fans don't take winning for granted. and stick togeather even if they don't agree with everything that goes on.

Now it is clear. Why didn't I see it before? The refs won the series for the Raiders. It had nothing to do with the Blades being outworked. It had nothing to do with the Blades brutal d-men folding under the forecheck. Cyr was not at fault for several soft goals. The Blades forwards not being willing to pay the price had nothing to do with it either. Now I see the light....darn refs ;) ;)

By the way...whoes fault is it that the Blades were not ready for the playoffs? It can't be Lorne's. He is a god in Saskatoon.

Furback
04-07-2005, 07:29 PM
hey donald I never take anything you said to heart. Even a blind man could see that you are looking for the reaction. I play the reaction game myself. Its just when you try to look for a reaction from people it should be fact based it just gives you more credabilaty thats all.

Donald Trump
04-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Well hairy back, my mom Died when I was 8 years olds so be a little more sensitive, on the mom jokes. Anyway PA is very over rated and you guy's are going to lose this series and Brandon is going win the WHL, they are the team that is on fire. We will be a different team next year and we will get pay back. I will buy you and bubbles seats beside me for the home opener, and I would even buy you guy's a few drinks.

Donald Trump
04-08-2005, 10:38 AM
No we don't need to invite that clown, but all honesty she did die of cancer when I was 8 and I am alittle sensitive about it, you can say anything else but the mom joke, I would be greatfull for that. Thnaks.

D.A.
04-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Will someone just please ban this guy?

grumphy
04-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Why don't we ban you, what have I done so wrong, I am not doing anything wrong than a friendly jab back and forth with some PA fans, If the rest of Saskatoon fans won't stand up for our team then I will do my best too. Nobody should be turned off on what I say here, and if they are than don't post were I post.
If this is a Blades/Raider thing what the hell are you two doing on the Tiger board-----Take the crap stuff to email, the rest of us really don't give a rats ass about your own personal hang ups.

ynot
04-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Well said Grump!

I was kinda watching and waiting to see how and when this would somehow lead to a connection with the Tigers!!!

Furback
04-08-2005, 04:53 PM
he comes on the tiger board cause there no reason for us to go on the stoon board anymore. Grumphy you can edit anything you want so why worry. I dont think trump should banned he brings a warrior spirt to the forum. sorry bout the mom jab didnt know dude thats not somthing to joke around about.

D.A.
04-08-2005, 10:54 PM
I wasn't talking about Trump - I was talking about you. All you do is run around from board to board acting like an idiot. I'm sick of it.

Furback
04-09-2005, 04:26 PM
oh ok well that makes sense, oh ya and i was just defending myself but whatever think what you want. oh and why wasnt him calling me an idiot edited?

Rebrevs
04-10-2005, 07:33 AM
To use one you YOUR tactics, he wasn't CALLING you an idiot. He was saying you ACT like an idiot. According to you in past conversations we have had, this is OK.

Furback
04-10-2005, 08:26 AM
Will someone just please ban this idiot?

nice try rebrevs but i think this quote says it all there was no mention of posting like an idiot. Last time i checked this quote right above me was a personal attack.

Rebrevs
04-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Look at number 26 above......

You have a point about D.A. calling you an idiot in a quote prior to #26 but if we are going to get into the quote game then please consider the following quotes made by you.... I'm going to call this "taking shots at people" by Furback

"I'm sure you don't see that though grumphy your busy with your stop watch"

"I don't think trump has watched game of hockey in his life. My advise to you is stick to ringette cause as a hockey fan YOUR FIRED"

I believe one of your quote re: a bad joke about a mom dying was deleted because your reply was "sorry bout the mom jab didn't know dude thats not somthing to joke about." This was followed by "I play the reaction game myself" Which was immediately followed by.."Its just when you try to look for a reaction from people it should be fact based it gives you more credability thats all" This is an unbelievably arrogant statement. My question is, how can you PLAY (with people) in a reaction game and be CREDIBLE at the same time and this case expect the rest of us to recognize you as being credible.

In the first quote, you take a shot at grumphy. You were "discussing" Phanuef's play time. Neither knew exactly how much he really got but you took a shot at Grumphy claiming he should keep busy with is stop watch. You of course didn't really know either. Where is the credibility in that?

In your second quote, you took a shot at trump suggesting he has never watched hockey. In your effort to slam trump you took a shot at all ringette players because, of course if you are going to slam someone the best way to do it is to compare them to girls and of course girls are a lower form of life. You didn't say it but that is what you are impying. Yet, you believe that everything you say has credibility.

I missed the joke about the mom and you did apologize "I didn't know dude" but you justified it with "playing the reaction game" This is really the bottom line isn't it. How can a person who plays games with people and thinks its funny, in the same breath, claim credibilty??

If you are trying to claim that the moderators on the board are being hypocritical by banning some posts and not others, you are correct. If you expect your credibility to come to your defense based on the way you have handled yourself on this board......good luck.

Furback
04-10-2005, 11:18 AM
how is saying your busy with your stop watch an attack he admitted to take a stop watch to the games. As far as trump goes we jabed back in forth it was all in good fun. As well i called grumphy on saying phaneuf played 55 minutes and i just wanted proof of that. hey i never said i was innocent either i just said if im getting singled out for my comments i think other people should. I know the guy doesnt watch ringette it was a joke like i said you cant just single out me with out puting trumps quotes in there as well. As for my arrogant comments thats the way i am arrogant i i feal i can sneak in a clean clever jab i will, hence the stop watch ringette jokes. As far a calling woman lower life forms i dont think that at all every body needs a clean house. so before you post this all over realize i was kiding i guess i have to explain that to everybody when i joke around sorry for the miss communacation.

what i ment about credabilaty was totaly about his hockey comments. usually when i talk hockey is pretty well thought out and i usually have a point. trump was just saying stuff that was totally outragous just to get the pa fans mad.