PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania XXI

The_Vulk
04-05-2005, 07:12 PM
I am curious, did anyone watch this year's Wrestlemania?

Were the matches any good?

And what of the non-matches?
(Piper's Pit, etc.)

Brandon Wheatkings
04-05-2005, 08:10 PM
Batista vs HHH was an awesome match.HHH controlled most of the match until the animal delivered a power bomb to gain the title.

John Cena vs JBL-JBL dominated for the most part due to Cena's sluggish start.Althought Cena won the title it was due to JBL not being able to handle the speed of Cena.

Taker vs Orton this one was back and forth,a great match and the taker takes the cake and continues his undeafeated WM streak.

Trish vs Christy This match was great because well...the obvious.Not even sure who won just was watching the chicks.

Angle vs Shawn Michaels Angle basically kicked Michaels ass.Shawn is too old.

Mysterio vs Eddie For two friends they sure put on one great match.Mysterio came away with the win due to his athletic ability and numerous moves.

Akebono vs Big show Big show has no experience in sumo wrestling and it showed as bono tossed the big show around.

Money in the bank Edge won as he nailed Benoit off the ladder,so he gets a title shot.

Piper's pit In the middle of the arguement with Piper and Austin,Carlito came and got teamed up on after Piper stole his apple and spit it in his face.This was the best thing of WM.

mccabe23
04-06-2005, 01:30 PM
Piper's pit In the middle of the arguement with Piper and Austin,Carlito came and got teamed up on after Piper stole his apple and spit it in his face.This was the best thing of WM.

Yes, seeing Austin back was pretty sweet but I really liked it when Hogan came out and kicked Muhammad Hassan and Daivari's asses! Man, for an old guy, Hogan is in awesome shape!

The_Vulk
04-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Piper's Pit was the only thing I wanted to see.

As such, I did not feel like ordering the PPV.