PDA

View Full Version : Headed to Brandon!

Hitmen1
04-05-2005, 09:22 PM
The Tigers just knocked off the Rebels in game 7 by a 5-4 score, so we are headed to Brandon for round 2.

GO HITMEN!!!!!

BWK
04-05-2005, 10:32 PM
I am pumped for this series. Should be a good one.

I will be at the Keystone along with 5500 of my closest friends Friday night.

How does Wheaties in 6 sound?

Brandon Wheatkings
04-05-2005, 10:51 PM
Sounds about right.

Furback
04-06-2005, 12:30 AM
calgary will take it too brandon i expect Brandon to come lose in 5 or 6 calgary is my pick to win the east.

Joe Hallenback
04-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Wheat Kings in 5. I like Calgary But I doubt any team right now matches up well with Brandon. 2 Great scoring lines,Big Aggressive excellent puck moving defencemen. They can play a fast up tempo offence game or they can grind it out and play tough. I hear Calgary pounded Lethbridge with there size but they will not be able to do that with Brandon. Brandons only negative is they have a Rookie Goalie but then again that didnt seem to bother them all season long.

anyways it will be nice to see Getzlaff/Ladd play against Fehr/Stone should be Good! :D :clap:

ScottyWazz
04-06-2005, 01:24 PM
The season series was tight. I think it was 2-1-1 in favour of Brandon in the regular season; so I think it'll go about six games and hopefully in favour of the Hitmen.

No one gave them a chance against Lethbridge, but the first line and defence got a wake-up call. The true test is to see if they are going to keep up the pace, keep up the stingy play in their own zone, and buy into whatever system they are preaching in the first round-- then the Hitmen should be good.

Furback
04-06-2005, 07:46 PM
scotty you have a good thing going in Calgary if there team shows up they will be tough to beat not taking anything away from Brandon but calgary are a little bigger and a little better in there own zone. Plus if geztlaf plays like he did in the world juniors along with ladd can you say unstoppible.