PDA

View Full Version : Who's #1?

Buldog
09-13-2008, 10:19 PM
In my eyes it a good-bye to Linden Rowat.

Buldog

only about 3,400

nivek_wahs
09-13-2008, 10:55 PM
In my opinion Bosch is capable of starting. With that being said I'm curious if the Pats brass think the same thing. I like Rowat but I think Bosch has surpassed him.

Ok Buldog..... get posting.

nivek_wahs
09-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Roddy seems to think Bosch is ready to be the #1.... http://rodpedersen.blogspot.com/

Thoughts on the Pats game:

- G Jeff Bosch is ready to start and play 40 to 50 games.

patsdude114
09-15-2008, 01:24 PM
I prefer Bosch as well, he is more exciting to watch, he plays the puck much better then Rowat. He makes flex saves which can be a boost to your bench, Rowat is alot like Giguere in Anaheim for style... just block the shot, he doesnt make a save he just blocks the block. Hes got prob 1 of the worst glove hand in the WHL its so slow. Rowat is a quality goaltender dont get me wrong just from a fans point of view the more exciting goalie to watch (who is capable) is Bosch by a long shot.

I hope Parker can move Rowat this week and get a quality 18 yr old in return and/or a decent 19 yr old... even if it means sending a package deal with Rowat involved.

GO PATS GO!!!

Bepoleon
09-15-2008, 04:17 PM
IMO keep Bosch, trade Rosie. We would get alot more for Rosie then we would Bosch.

Then... trade Ketlo and have Tendler as backup. I think he's ready to play in this league.