PDA

View Full Version : congratulations

tiny
04-05-2005, 09:48 PM
A tip of the "hat" to the Tigers. What a great series to the last seconds!!!!

I wish you all the success possible in the playoffs this year. Good luck to the Tigers and your fans.

Let's continue to make this a yearly outing....I love it.

Rebel66
04-05-2005, 09:59 PM
I'd like to add my congratulations too. What a great series these two teams provided. Hat's off to the Tigers for finally getting past a stubborn Rebels team.

Who would have thought that the 4 games in the Hat would finish 3-2, 4-3, 5-4, 5-4. I thought the Rebels were supposed to be a boring team. Perhaps they would have won the series if they played a little more boring! ;)

Good luck Tigers in the coming rounds..

(Continue the tradition of every recent WHL Title going through Red Deer.)

edit: Instead of saying boring perhaps I should have said "extremely defensive" team?

ynot
04-05-2005, 10:19 PM
I personally don't know very many people that watch the Rebels that say they are a boring team, Rebels fan or not...this series definitely proves they are not!!!

What a game!!! I love watching these two teams when they get together. It is so hard to predict the outcome. I must say as a Tiger fan, of course I'm happy that they won, but if it had been the Rebels night, I would have been cheering for them all the way against Calgary.

You gotta love Sutter...what a coach!

CatFan
04-05-2005, 11:01 PM
I think anything after this series will be anti-climactic! My heart can't take any more games like tonight! The Rebs just wouldn't give up and I think the Tigers were more relieved than anything at the end of the game. Let's do this again next year, deal??

Furback
04-05-2005, 11:05 PM
catfan wait tell the tigers get a taste of the green storm they call the PA raiders I love Macarthur but not even him can lead the tigers to a win in the series.

Shinyshoes
04-05-2005, 11:17 PM
My Congrats Aswell. It was great to see all the faces I met last year, and make some new ones this season as well.

Catfan, Tigers Joe, BandwagonBoy, St.martin11, Grumphy, and any others iI am missing, It was a great series, and Good luck the rest of the way.

It was a hell of a series (like we all expected) and (IMO) the best team won. See you all next season.

Go Tigers Go!

D.A.
04-06-2005, 07:18 AM
Congrats and full marks from here as well. The Tigers play an exciting brand of hockey that is a pleasure to watch. Here's hoping we see a MH-Calgary semi!

grumphy
04-06-2005, 08:47 AM
Here's hoping we see a MH-Calgary semi!
Lets hope-----man would that be a great final series and so close to get to the games.