PDA

View Full Version : former raiders

Doogie_T-BirdsFan
09-14-2008, 05:57 PM
The seattle thunderbirds forwards Ashton Hewson and Devon LeBlanc looking good. Both former raiders have tallied high for Seattle offence. hewson with 2 goals and 1 assist and LeBlanc with 1 goal and 4 assists.

Dannyboy206
09-15-2008, 12:59 PM
Yes,
unfortunately for the Raider's fans, too many returning overagers and their loss is our gain in Seattle :groovy:. I've got a sneaky fealing Hewson and LeBlanc's absence will be felt most in PA this season... just a feeling. And I'm sure a few other teams will regret not grabbing Hewson while the chance was there.

T-Birds Fans I think will be pleasently surprised with all of our trades and aquisitions this year so far.

Raider Fan 88
09-17-2008, 12:05 PM
It looks like yet another Raider is going over to you guys in Seattle! It will be interesting to watch when Seattle comes to PA in November!

http://www.raiderhockey.com/news/releases/index.html?article_id=227

The Prince Albert Raiders have traded 20 year-old centre Jared Jagow to the Seattle Thunderbirds in exchange for a conditional 9th round selection in the 2010 Western Hockey League bantam draft.
Jagow was acquired by the Raiders at the trading deadline in the 07-08 season from the Regina Pats for Ryan DePape and appeared in 29 games with 5 goals and 6 assists for 11 points to go along with 15 minutes in penalties.
Jagow joins 2 other former Raiders, Devon Leblanc and Ashton Hewson to make up the 20 year-old contingent with the Thunderbirds