PDA

View Full Version : Opening Night!

dagley
09-14-2008, 06:43 PM
It's only a 5 days away, who else is excited for opening night?

billyjames169
09-14-2008, 09:10 PM
It's only a 5 days away, who else is excited for opening night?

It is going to be so exciting to see these guys this year, they are going to fill the net every night. Go Wheaties GO.

Allin44
09-14-2008, 10:58 PM
Very excited, and hoping that we have Aulie and Robak back, Calvert would be a bonus, but we could get by without him

dagley
09-14-2008, 11:05 PM
I bet all of them will be back in time, this year will be awesome.

Allin44
09-16-2008, 11:25 PM
Aulie will be back, got sent back from Calgary today, expectations are that Calvert and Robak won't be back, and I wouldn't be disappointed if McCue never made it back

Purple_Monkey_Dishwasher
09-17-2008, 12:09 AM
What about Mayorov?

Allin44
09-17-2008, 11:52 AM
What about Mayorov?

Doesn't sound like he impressed at the Traverse City Tournament, but I think every team will bring their rookies to camp. Calgary being an exception because they have a summer development camp as well.

Looks like he won't be playing on the big club with CBJ this year, now its just whether they want him to play a year in junior or a year in the AHL, hopefully its the former

Vik
09-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Doesn't sound like he impressed at the Traverse City Tournament, but I think every team will bring their rookies to camp. Calgary being an exception because they have a summer development camp as well.

Actually, the more time he has spent with Columbus, the better he's been. He skates like the wind and the other day against Dallas in the TCT, he also showed a willingness to go to the net. But hopefully they think he'll benefit from playing some more on a team with Calvert.