PDA

View Full Version : Mike Reich Suspended.

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-16-2008, 07:36 PM
http://www.saskatoonblades.com/News/Blades_News/364/

Mike Reich Receives 8 Game Suspension

Saskatoon Blades forward Mike Reich has been handed an 8 game suspension following the Blades final exhibition game of the season against the Regina Pats.

The eight game suspension comes after Reich received a match penalty during the game for Gouging.

To view the complete WHL suspension list visit the Western Hockey League website by clicking here.

A post game news story on the incident is also available on the Star Phoenix website by clicking here.

patsdude114
09-16-2008, 08:11 PM
I dont know when this guy is going to learn.... He used to be a dominate force back in bantam when he played for lumsden. He has kinda turned stupid over the past few years. Yes ill give him full credit he does the agitaor role perfect but come on this is ur final year in the WHL when are you going to act your age show that your a older guy on the team and play some hockey, you can still fight, stand up for teammates and such but leave the gong show at home.

Trav
09-17-2008, 10:46 AM
It's Mike's word against the linesmen, who to believe. Everyone hates Reich so of course they won't believe him. 8 games is retarded especially since Bartley got nothing for his elbow on one of the Blades player. They say he had his head down, well if he had his head down then how come his nose is broken, shouldn't have touched his nose if his head was down I don't think. Bartley will get it one day.

CJSenterprise4
09-17-2008, 03:37 PM
Reich is the biggest joke in the WHL.

SectionNDeserter
09-17-2008, 05:27 PM
...Its 8 games that this meathead won't be out there trying to deliberately injure the other players, and about 30 minor penalties that the Blades won't have to kill off this season. Everybody wins! (except Reich)

grainbear
09-17-2008, 05:58 PM
The part of this I think that he has to watch is what he is saying about the incident. Don,t comment to the media if you disagree , that certainly is not going to endear you to the officials in the league or any league. Take the consequences and keep silent. Otherwise he is in for a very short season