PDA

View Full Version : Do we need a tough guy

mckayd2001
09-17-2008, 08:24 PM
With season about to start and most likely McCue being the odd man out leaving either Hale or Erb to do the fighting and Erb being only a middle weight and Hale well i'm not sure he can handle some of the bigger guys did not to bad against Sommers of Moose Jaw but he's not to big and hurt his hand do we need someone thats a true fighter/heavy weight on are team i know they say the day of a true heavy weight or enforcer is over but i think it can change the game after a big fight if your down on the score Any ideal who could be brought in i found this guy that is playing in SJHL that played in Portland in 06-07 had 19 fights and 8 games in 07-08 had 3 fights but don't know what happen to him in the rest of the 07-08 season no stats for him anywhere but he is playing again here's the link http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/4977/fightcard/reg2007

Purple_Monkey_Dishwasher
09-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Bestland is someone that has been able to stand up for his mates, so he's a nice addition in that sense, as well he's somewhat offensively gifted too.

Allin44
09-17-2008, 08:44 PM
We have enough guys that can go if they need to. Aulie is big enough that he could go if he had to, Erb is a good scrapper, Hale can go, Schenn and Glennie, tho Id prefer they did, can if they need to

GlutenGlutton
09-18-2008, 07:16 AM
Aulie can drop them if he has to but isn't the kind that would deter from opposing players taking cheap shots at some of the key guys. Erb can be good that way but doesn't have the rep that a McCue or Yeo built up. Hale is a big boy. I'd give him the chance to fill the role but act quick if he can't.