PDA

View Full Version : Dansereau ,Tassone and Doyle Back.

Topshelf
09-18-2008, 04:37 PM
Broncos have announced that Keegan Dansereau, Matt Tassone and Eric Doyle have been returned to the Broncos from NHL training camps and will be in the lineup for this weekends games.

CrazyGeorge
09-18-2008, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the update....I guess it is on the Broncos site but I tend to check WHLFANS first...I"m curious the injuries we have up to this point (hopefully none)...for some reason I thought Hoban and Dowling were injured but I could be wrong. I'd love to see that Peddle/Eakin/Dalecky line. I've heard great things...perhaps the NEW kid line. Where will that put Dowling now with Tassone, Dansereau back for season opener? There is also Wudrick and slim chances, but Weise as well. I already like our lines without these three back from camps, it only makes it better. Lots of experimenting I anticipate but the new kid line appears pretty impressive.

Toswammi
09-18-2008, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the update....I guess it is on the Broncos site but I tend to check WHLFANS first...I"m curious the injuries we have up to this point (hopefully none)...for some reason I thought Hoban and Dowling were injured but I could be wrong. I'd love to see that Peddle/Eakin/Dalecky line. I've heard great things...perhaps the NEW kid line. Where will that put Dowling now with Tassone, Dansereau back for season opener? There is also Wudrick and slim chances, but Weise as well. I already like our lines without these three back from camps, it only makes it better. Lots of experimenting I anticipate but the new kid line appears pretty impressive.

Hoban will be out for a good while yet. Dowling and Jokel i have no clue.