PDA

View Full Version : Did I hear right?

HAF
09-18-2008, 08:50 PM
That the rowdy bunch from Red Deer are once again making an appearance in the U.S. Division?

Tiny, Shinyshoes and the rest of you are welcomed here in Tri City. Shoot me a message and I can get a pregame meet and greet set up with some of our fans. I thoroughly enjoyed you guys when you were down back in '05.

Shinyshoes
09-18-2008, 08:57 PM
Unfortunatly, I just started a new job, so my holiday's are few and far between this year.

Having said that, Tiny and some others are planning on making it down. Hopefully you can meet up.

Having said that, Isnt it your turn to come up here to Red Deer?

HAF
09-18-2008, 09:00 PM
Unfortunatly, I just started a new job, so my holiday's are few and far between this year.

Having said that, Tiny and some others are planning on making it down. Hopefully you can meet up.

Having said that, Isnt it your turn to come up here to Red Deer?

Damn near made it up last year. Had some last minute issues that came up and had to miss out on the trip. Maybe next year, I've always wanted to make that swing.

tiny
09-18-2008, 09:27 PM
At least five or six I know are in the plans. I hope others will consider it now as well.

We will contact you later.

HAF
11-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Alright guys, Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday. Do you guys want to get together for a pregame? shoot me a PM if you are interested and I'll get it set up.