PDA

View Full Version : Broncos 3 Warriors 2

CrazyGeorge
09-21-2008, 03:53 PM
I don't have a recap but a comment/question...

During the Broadcast, I do believe it was second intermission that they interviewed Matt Tassone. It was either him or the interviewer that mentioned the Broncos have 3 and MAYBE 4 Broncos still able to return for this year. I do believe Molle, Wudrick and Dudas are 3 of them but a possible 4th...Dale Weise? I did read that article and it would be sweet to have Dale for his final season...I'm just curious if there is any updates...not speculations, but updates!!!

stick boy
09-21-2008, 10:16 PM
So did anyone even go to the game? I was impressed with the young guys such as Vause, Peddle, Wagner and of course Eakin. Thought we looked great 5 on five and really took it to them in the third period.

Yonks was solid on the shots that he could see, we just need to stay out of the box.

Claffey was a rock out there, and I was also impressed with Hewett.

Flathead
09-22-2008, 07:04 AM
I thought the first period we dominated. The second period it was like we thought it was going to be easy and quit playing, and MJ tied it up. In the third we picked it up again and managed to get the 3-2 win.
I was also impressed with the young guys like Vause, Peddle, Wagner, Hewett and Martin. Dansereau looked very good as well, at times he looked like a man amongst boys. Everyone looked pretty good and all in all it was a pretty entertaining game.
For MJ I thought goaltender Todd Mathews had a very strong game and gave his team a chance to win, he made some huge saves.

Toswammi
09-22-2008, 12:26 PM
Peddle and Wagner will be fun ones to watch grow into pretty good players. I love both of their games, they both can hit and skate.

How can't you notice Eakin. The puck seems to follow him around the ice.