PDA

View Full Version : Its going to be a good one!

Ams4life
09-22-2008, 10:07 AM
I am comming up for the game and I think that its goin to be a great game.I was worried about not having pickard but not anymore since I saw owsley play against Kelowna. We where whithout ou top two D men and we looked very solid. I think we are really going to give you a go this year again. You guys better bring your best game!

chiefaholic
09-23-2008, 06:45 AM
I am comming up for the game and I think that its goin to be a great game.I was worried about not having pickard but not anymore since I saw owsley play against Kelowna. We where whithout ou top two D men and we looked very solid. I think we are really going to give you a go this year again. You guys better bring your best game!

I'm hoping we have a few more of our guys back before then. Right now there are still alot of key players away at pro camps , and Roman hasn't been released back to the U.S. yet. From what i've seen the 1st two games , Those guys are sorely missed. The Chiefs look very unorganized , and are not battling hard , or playing that smothering defense we got used to seeing last year. If they don't step it up before the Ams come to town , it's gonna be an ugly home opener for the Chiefs.

BTW , a bunch of us Chiefs fans meet at the Red Lion bbq on division before the games. We always love to meet other fans , and several Tri faithful usualy join in as well. Hope to see ya there.

Ams4life
09-23-2008, 04:23 PM
That would be a lot of fun I think we will have to make it!