PDA

View Full Version : Robak Returned

Purple_Monkey_Dishwasher
09-22-2008, 12:07 PM
http://www.wheatkings.com/news_item.aspx?news_id=4503

They list all the defenseman, and they have Hale listed. Is he now converted to a defenseman?

Allin44
09-22-2008, 12:58 PM
Thank god!

As for Hale, I think they have converted him to a d-man, hes in a tough position because of how deep we are.. everywhere, and he looked better on the point than he did as a forward

Purple_Monkey_Dishwasher
09-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Thank god!

As for Hale, I think they have converted him to a d-man, hes in a tough position because of how deep we are.. everywhere, and he looked better on the point than he did as a forward

With Melnychuk and Robak on the PP, could it be to our benefit to have Hale on the point on the 2nd PP instead of like McCue who played on the PP last night? Also what about putting Miller on the PP?

sbtatter
09-22-2008, 02:50 PM
With Melnychuk and Robak on the PP, could it be to our benefit to have Hale on the point on the 2nd PP instead of like McCue who played on the PP last night? Also what about putting Miller on the PP?
Miller's not the right guy for the PP yet. I'd put Erb and Bestland (or even Aulie or Hale) on the 2nd PP pairing, I dislike having a forward play the point.

Brandonite
09-23-2008, 05:20 AM
I think they need to get rid of Grill-Donovan. With the kids they got, I dont think he would be in the mix if this was last season! He never has impressed me and I would go with others over him.

Aulie - Robak
Melnychuk - Erb
Bestland - Miller
7th - Hale

I dont see any room for Grill-Donovan and unfortunately guys like Robidoux (or whatever) and Rock would be the odds out as well as McCue. Brandon looks deap in defence for the future.