PDA

View Full Version : GM#03: Pats @ Raiders (Sept. 26)

nivek_wahs
09-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Pats have their full lineup at their disposal. Should be a good one.

scoreboard
09-26-2008, 09:23 PM
Everyone Was Sleeping On The Team. The Way They Are Playing I Am Starting To Wondering When They Will Win Their First Game.

GEEE...THEY FINALLY WOKE UP, BUT TO LATE, MAYBE TO-MORROW.

CJSenterprise4
09-26-2008, 10:02 PM
They dressed all those guys just back from NHL camps...give them the day off and dress them for the home game. Not a very smart decision i don't think. Not like they were on vacation, give these kids a break.

scoreboard
09-28-2008, 08:47 AM
How Long Do You Want.....Even Last Night, (Saturday)....they Did Not Play That Well.....they Always Seem To Wait Until The Last Moment....do They Not Know There Is 60 Minutes Of Hockey....

An Old Timer That Knows Hockey Inside Out....Not Pleased With The Club At All....

It Is Only Going To Get Worst....Next is Moose Jaw !!!

CJSenterprise4
09-28-2008, 06:16 PM
At least Brandon hasn't really got it together either. They only played 1 period in each game to beat us and they just got swept this weekend by the Warriors so no reason to worry quite yet but i do expect a trade here really soon and especially if they lose wednesday

CJSenterprise4
09-30-2008, 10:59 PM
how the hell did he get a concussion? PA had 3 hits all game in regina on saturday and they had 0 in the 1st period when leffler supposedly got hurt. I think he knocked himself out trying to hit someone...this guy is a band-aid and he is always hurt.

scoreboard
10-01-2008, 07:14 AM
how the hell did he get a concussion? PA had 3 hits all game in regina on saturday and they had 0 in the 1st period when leffler supposedly got hurt. I think he knocked himself out trying to hit someone...this guy is a band-aid and he is always hurt.

I have to agree on this one, I believe he will be one of the players that will be traded.

witness
10-01-2008, 08:36 AM
There has to be a market. And right now Leffler is frigile. If he can remain healthy, he could be the big power forward that the Pats need. But, that theory is already down the drain.