PDA

View Full Version : Blades should go after Cloud...

Trav
09-27-2008, 01:31 AM
He was always fun to watch here. I dunno why they traded him in the first place.

howley
09-27-2008, 11:50 AM
because he was breaking team rules left and right and they were having to suspend him on a weekly basis.

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-28-2008, 02:47 PM
I do not think that the Blades will go after Cloud again,and especially since he was having issues with the team(and was traded away) like Howley has mentioned in his post. The Blades will find a 20 year old player that will add more experience to this team, probably a forward because I do not think they will have two twenty year old rearguards. We will have to wait until the middle of October most likely to find out what will go down in regards to this situation.

Tidball
09-28-2008, 05:33 PM
He was always fun to watch here. I dunno why they traded him in the first place.
We need someone to put the puck in the net. I like Cloud, but he is NOT what we need.

Trav
09-28-2008, 05:55 PM
what Cloud did before, if he made a mistake I'm sure he learned from it. The Giants sure didn't have a problem with him.

I'd take Cloud over Reich, at least Cloud doesn't go and get suspended every now and then.

SectionNDeserter
09-28-2008, 06:11 PM
You would also have to assume that Cloud would WANT to return to Saskatoon.

wango tango
09-29-2008, 01:34 PM
cloud wouldn't add what the team needs. scoring. they've got to get someone who can play with hulak and kytnar. and a deal needs to be done fast.

Scout
09-30-2008, 05:57 AM
Chris was picked up on waivers by Seattle today. That gives Seattle four overagers and they have till October 16th to get down to the league allowed three. Now to end rumors, it is reported around the league that Chillawack and Saskatoon were trying to make a deal for Cloud but both deals fell through.

Scout

Tidball
10-01-2008, 10:45 AM
A guy like Bernhart would have fit in well with that line

Yes he would be a good fit. Robertson would be awesome too, but i highly doubt you guys wanna see him go.

wango tango
10-01-2008, 01:08 PM
blades need someone to play with hulak and kytnar. saw it suggested somewhere richard in seattle would fit, or what about a guy like rogers in kamloops? either would be a good compliment, don't know if either are available.