PDA

View Full Version : Jan 19

Sweetmodel
01-18-2005, 02:59 PM
Does anyone think the Blazers can pick up their socks for this next game against Calgary.. Was it just a bad roadtrip for them last weekend?

Kamfan
01-19-2005, 01:20 AM
Anything's possible. Last I saw of them they were still good. Hard to believe they could drop so far so quickly as to lose 6-0 and 7-0 in back to back games.

Blazers are definitely the underdog going in, but it wouldn't shock me if they won.

Jovorock
01-19-2005, 07:34 AM
The Blazers just got hammered last weekend in Alberta, hope Dubby doesn't get too shell shocked after getting pulled twice in two games?

Kamfan
01-19-2005, 10:36 AM
The Blazers just got hammered last weekend in Alberta

Thanks tips, only already mentioned twice in the two posts above. We're well aware.

Jovorock
01-20-2005, 07:06 AM
Thanks tips, only already mentioned twice in the two posts above. We're well aware.
I wasn't rubbing it in, I was only concerned about Dubby. The last game verses the Rockets he won with something like 66 shots on goal, I hope the kid doesn't get burn out!

Kamfan
01-20-2005, 11:39 AM
OK, fair enough. Just seemed like rubbing in.

Anyway, it's a fine line between giving Dubby a rest and pulling him from a normal start because he's had a couple rough games. It appears that Dubby wants to start all the time and if Ferner pulls him for the Hitmen game it'll be almost like Ferner's blaming him for last weekend's losses (though I'm sure he should shoulder some of the blame).

Even so, it's probably about time for Mike to get a start and Dubby a little rest, either in Kelowna or home to Calgary.