PDA

View Full Version : Someone who has no right to criticize our team

Willis on the Welfare
04-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Nature called and I needed reading material. With my trusty Maxim magazine out of reach, and no Rolling Stone, Time, telephone book or Leader Post within arm's reach I had to stoop to a level lower than the deposit I was leaving in the porcelain bowl. I had to give my brain the equivalent of alcohol to my liver and cigarette smoke to my lungs.

I read Ryan Dahlman.

For those of you not from this area, every Friday, whether we like it or not, people in Swift Current get a 32 page black white and red all over bird cage lining collection of cr@p called the Prairie Post. It has a fair share of Swift Current content as well as many Medicine Hat and Southeast Alberta stories and ads as well. The editor, Ryan Dahlman, attempts to write about the Broncos every so often. While he tries his damndest to be Rob Vanstone (who is worth subscibing to the Leader Post alone) Dahlman comes across as a pompous wannabe. Vanstone is famous to giving the Pats a hard time. He has that right. He goes to every Pats game and has earned the respect of his readers and gained CREDIBILITY!!!

Am I the only one who is furious that some two fingered typist with a journalism degree gets to criticize OUR team in a news paper that we have choice but to get every Friday. In his latest article he points out how few goals the Broncos scored and how "even the awful Pats had more goals". No **** you ****ing hack!!! We already knew this because we actually attend the games.

Dahlman also had the genius to point out how crappy our powerplay was. Holy ****, call CNN and tell them to break into the Schiavo coverage with that breaking news!!! In a true show of how analytical he is, he pointed out that in the past, rookies didn't get any ice time because of Redenbach, White and Williams. SOMEBODY GET TSN ON THE PHONE AND TELL THEM THEY CAN FIRE BOB MCKENZIE CAUSE RYAN ****ING DAHLMAN HAS UNCOVERED A VALUABLE PIECE ON KNOWLEDGE THAT US CAVE DWELLARS WHO JUST DISCOVERED FIRE AND THE WHEEL HAD NO IDEA OF.

I love how he tries to really be all full of inside info by dropping names like Bortis, Postma, Claffey, Yonkman and Benke. WE'VE SENN THEM IN TRAINING CAMP AND WHEN THEY WERE CALL UPS. THINGS YOU'D REALIZE IF YOU EVER BEEN FARTHER EAST THAN THE GOLF RANGE IN DUNMORE!!!

Myself, Smackitsakic, oninthecreek or any other Bronco fan on this board for that matter could spend a weekend getting drunk, then wakeup monday morning with a hangover Ralph Klein would be proud of and write a better Bronco article than this guy.

Willi$

Scout
04-06-2005, 09:04 PM
I'm going to surprise you and not even edit this post.

Scout

Broncs in RD
04-07-2005, 02:43 PM
That is funny. Gotta love those **** ***** reporters.

grumphy
04-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Read the artical today----now I know why you are so pissed :laugh: